Air Manager G1000 needed!

Thanks Yves. That looks very interesting. As the guy says in the post, I look forward to the time when they sort out multiple monitors properly!

I have the G1000 and GNS530 bezels for FS2020 but where do I get a working GNS430 bezel? I must have missed it somewhere.

Look at AirManager - Google Drive.

1 Like

Thank you I just found that.
I wish there was one place everyone would share their Air Manager gauges and Panels other than in Air Manager as not everything gets in the product and Iā€™m sure there is a lot of great stuff out there.

1 Like

Your KT7C transponder on your google drive - is there a reason that it doesnā€™t show up in Air Manager?

Iā€™m able to import it into AM. I see it in my instrument list and Iā€™m able to place it on a panel. But when I show the panel, the transponder doesnā€™t show up.

I donā€™t know.
It works fine in my panel.
Does it work as a single instrument (in Create/Edit tab)?
Is it the same thing with my other instrument?
It is an overlay. You should pop-up the transponder display in the sim and put this overlay around it

Yeah, nothing shows up when I show my AM panel. IN AM itself, I can see the unit, move it around, etc.

When I activate / show my panel it shows empty. Even creating a blank panel with nothing but your transponder, itā€™s invisible when I show the panel.

Itā€™s the only instrument of yours that behaves like this. All others work as intended and show up fine.

And that you for those, btw. I quite like what youā€™ve done with them.

Oh, and as a sanity check, I tried deleting the folder to ensure it wasnā€™t just a corrupted file somewhere, re-downloaded from your Google drive and reinstalled it. No difference.

I found a bug.
I reeported it.
It is now called Generic - KT7C Transponder Overlay Mobiflight
Let me know if it works.

2 Likes

Merci beaucoup! Iā€™m done work here in about 30 mins and will be testing it out when I get home. Iā€™ll let you know if it works. And really, I appreciate you sharing your work like this. A working transponder (with modes) is the last piece of the puzzle for me to transition to a completely mouse free C172 Classic.

Hopefully now Microsobo can get their SDK sorted so we can go to a proper non-beta release of Air Manager and see them starting to update their other instruments for MSFS compatibility.

1 Like

Good news:

I can see it in AM now. Functions seem to work.

Bad news:

• The power / mode knob doesnā€™t respond to the Knobster. It highlights in yellow when selected, but Knobster canā€™t turn it. Since itā€™s part of a panel with an active Knobster, thereā€™s no way to use the knob in AM with touch.

• When Knobster is enabled, the highlight zone on the knob prevents the CLR and VFR buttons from being used. Touching them highlights the knob for Knobster use instead.

EDIT: Even with Knobster disabled, the knob doesnā€™t respond to touch commands.

Download the new version of the instrument.
Also replace mobiflight-event-module\modules\events.txt in your community folder by events.txt in my Google Drive.

EDIT: IT WORKS!

Still canā€™t activate the CLR and VFR buttons though. Touching those arms the knob for Knobster input, but I can live with that.

Just want to thank everyone in this thread for their work. Iā€™ve been using Air Manager for the past month with 2 touchscreens and a knobster and itā€™s been great.

1 Like

You gave a good clue to the problem. The knob was very large in the instrument. If you hit the CLR button a bit high you activate the knob and not the button. There is a new instrument on google Drive. I hope it solves your problem.

Thank you, good sir. Iā€™ll try it out when I get home from work. I think I owe you a few beers :beers: for this fine work.

Seriously, this was my missing piece for a mouse-free C172 and Mooney cockpit.

Anyone notice that pushing HDG SYNC forces AP to HDG mode with the G1000 PFD overlay in Air Manager ? Shouldnā€™t it just sync and not change AP mode.

It works. Thank you!

Indeed I have noticed. I think this is an issue with MobiFlight.

Hello, I have downloaded and was trying the XPDR and the KAP 140. Can I ask, do I need to pop out and drag the display to these? When I did that with the XPDR it looked like ā– ā– ā– ā–  on my panel (NOT YOUR FAULT). So I was just wondering if you planed on making this work like the KX 165 or the ADF where the display is generated by Air Manager.
Thanks

Yeah, you need to pop out the displays from the sim to fit to them. But once shrink them down to fit the AM panel, the sim display looks horribad. Itā€™s legible, but bad nonetheless. Asobo didnā€™t design it in a way that scales down well.

Iā€™m incredibly thankful to Yves for making and sharing this transponder (not to mention fixing the issues based on the feedback I gave), but would far prefer if it has its own display vs using a pop out.

Iā€™ll take it as it is over nothing though, as that was the last piece of my cockpit that still required my mouse.