Airbus A310-300

Please have a look at our tutorial videos on how to fly different modes:

2 Likes

I have a question for how to fix frames with a310 going to Atlanta airport or others big airportā€™s

You have to go to the inibuilds website and install inimanager, Thereā€™s some more liveries there.

There are community made liveries available as PC mods on iniManager and the video we, iniBuilds, showed includes some of these liveries.

Just landed at KSFO and there are definitely a few performance/FPS issues around airports with the A310, felt like in the 15FPS range. (I saw these on the non enhanced version with AI traffic at FlyTampa KLAS} and enhanced version {with no AI traffic} landing into Asobo KSFO) and I have a good PC with a 3090. The PMDG737 and the BAE-146 Pro both feel way less resource heavy by comparison. But that was an immensely fun short flight.

4 Likes

In route KBOS-LPMA. Everything is going well so far.

I spent a couple of hours trying to figure out why I wasnā€™t able to import the flight plan from SimBrief. First I found out that I had put my ID instead of the username and also the online services on my MSFS had been turned off during the server outage, so thatā€™s why it wasnā€™t importing.

As mentioned before, itā€™s quite heavy on the fps. Iā€™m having 10 fps less than on Fenix A320. Iā€™m having just under 30 fps in most airports, but in the large ones, it drops to 25 or less. I didnā€™t even bother to install the A310 Enhancement, because I know it will make the performance worse.

At least the performance is better in cruise, reaching up to 35 fps. So far, I donā€™t see any signs of performance degrading over time as someone here mentioned.

1 Like

See what happens when you come into land. I was sitting comfortable at altitude and even on approach but then just ahead of landing into KSFO my FPS hit the teens. Landed fine, but quite stuttery. I even had AI traffic switched OFF.

1 Like

Simbrief link will only work when Online Services are active.

Weā€™re looking into the FPS.

3 Likes

Anyone else find the cockpit wind noise a bit odd - sort of sounds like itā€™s churning over and over, and the volume/frequency feels a bit off. I tried turning the volume up in EFB settings but it didnā€™t really make much of a difference.

1 Like

Ah cheers for that, didnā€™t know Iā€™ll download it

1 Like

A310 cockpit looks horrendous on Xbox series S! Maybe I should try to uninstall then reinstall hoping something went wrong because servers are broken

I have the same problem. I just updated everything, installed A310 and it doesnā€™t show up in Hangar. Other planes do, like DC2 and helicopters, yet not A310.
Tryed to remove all from Packages, still not workingā€¦

You have to ā€œpurchaseā€ it (for free) from the marketplace

Credit to @EllsGaming for spending time to answer questions and helping out! Love when devs take the time to do such :slight_smile:

15 Likes

Youā€™re welcome!!

5 Likes

Thatā€™s only for the Enhanced pack, the plane should be installed with core sim update.
Suggest uninstall from Content Manager and try and re-install back in there, then install the Enhanced update

Nothing went wrong with your download, what you are seeing is real

I donā€™t hold much hope of this being flyable on my system then :frowning:

I have a 3070 and no issues.

I donā€™t know if anyone else experienced this but the APU exterior sounds seem to be louder in front of the plane than right behind it. Seems like itā€™s reversed.