Airbus A310-300

Hey guys,
For those with NAV issues, we’ve seen the Assistance Options are fighting the autopliot (and winning) meaning your plane will not fly in NAV.

Please make sure your assistance options are off:

With these options on, you will experience navigation issues.

Thanks,
Ells.

1 Like

Great, but bad performance on complex aiports keeps this grounded, unfortunately. 15FPS (i7, 3080, 32). With default Cessna 53FPS.

4 Likes

It’s set to lbs do I have to change the units?

I have the same issue

On Xbox with the TCA quadrant, the idle position engage slightly the reverse thrust in the plane… even after configuring through the EFB…

Liveries are really missing on Xbox X… :frowning:

Agreed. Please see this thread

In the same boat as you. Any FPS fix coming?

1 Like

Xbox version taking off and landings hitting something makes me can’t fly

If your simbrief alias has strange chars like and underscore it supposedly won’t work. They detailed in an earlier post here that you can create a simbrief.ini file with these lines in it

[simbrief]
username=myweirdsimbriefaliasname

create this in this directory-

C:\Users{USERID}\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft Flight Simulator\packages\microsoft-aircraft-a310-300\work

and it should detect your weird simbrief user alias/name if you have one. In my case my own one is far too long.

Even if true, those first planes should have been corrected by service bulletin.

“Break” and “Brake” have very different meanings and allowing the plane to exist in that state would be contravening type design.

Though I suppose it is possible that a plane would be exported to a location with lax regulatory oversight. Then these tails might never be corrected.

Just a quick question.
As the a310 is now part of the default game, does weatherradar work?
And what about tcas? I wasnt abele to see traffic on the map in my short testflight yesterday. I just got the aural traffic allert.

The aircraft exhibits strange behavior on the XBOX. I followed all the tutorials to make sure I didn’t miss something. I did other routes and it happens too. (Flight plan loaded from SimBrief)

In route and in cruise it suddenly stops following the flight plan and starts flying straight when in the plan it is necessary to make a turn to the next waypoint. In the PFD you see the flight director shifted to the right or left but the aircraft does not follow it. Turning on HDG, applying DIR to the waypoint and returning to NAV does not work to solve this problem, even if you try to fly only via HDG the aircraft does not follow. You have to turn off the autopilot and fly the aircraft manually until you pass the waypoint and after that the aircraft suddenly behaves normally and follows the waypoints.

1 Like

The developer could implement support for importing weight and fuel data directly from the simbrief plan or allow typing the numbers into the EFB as on other pages. Using slides (especially if you use a cursor like you do in Xcloud due to the lack of official mouse support) is a nightmare. Any slightest change in cursor movement and you are way below or above what the simbrief asks for.

The only solution I found to minimize this problem is to reduce its sensitivity, but it is soooo slow. :pensive:

You never get EXACTLY what you want on a ramp…

Finco95
Yes both are working. Set WX switch to 1 or 2 and make sure you set TA/RA on the XPDR and you’ll get verbal warnings around 1 mile

AmniTG
Yes a patch to increase FPS is coming.

HansOffHelmut
On the EFB still use 3 digits so 250,000 use 250

AngusDLX
Not following NAV, see my post a few up about assistance options.

AngusDLX
There is an update coming to the EFB to use a keypad to enter the numbers instead of the sliders. It will also take the METAR data to enter details into the EFB and show the METAR for departure and arrival airports.

GregDXB
No liveries are missing. The PC and Xbox package have the same liveries.

11 Likes

I requested ATIS via MCDU. That crashed the hole cockpit. MCDU frozen and i could not change or turn off the AP. Nothing was clickable anymore although the plane kept flying and in could freelook normally.

Plane not following NAV**, disable these assistance options:**

2 Likes

Known bug, we have removed the METAR from the FMC and put into the EFB instead in a future patch.

2 Likes

Anyone know what caused this hydraulic failure in the blue reservoir.

I did extend flaps/slats a little bit after engine start…