Airbus A310-300

Important Note:

Please make sure if you are having FMS issues please remove Navigraph Navdata from your community folder - A310 - its a temporary measure while we resolve some issues. Further update to come shortly.

Firstly, thank you everyone for your kind words, and its great to see your enjoyment for the product.

Without Microsoft and Asobo, this product would not be free, and allow everyone to enjoy an airliner experience.

Having said that, we see some of the issues and are determined to resolve this.
We are working with Asobo and Microsoft to do so, and we will be sure to update you when we have more information. They are being super helpful, and everyone is working hard to bring you the best experience possible.

The 40th anniversary is a fantastic tribute to Flight Simulator and its such a positive for our community!
We ask community members to please have some patience and positivity whilst these are resolved.

19 Likes

Latest notam. Personally speaking we canā€™t ask more from IniBuilds, top quality support and communication. Thanks for all your time spent on this. After facing what is a new SU11 MSFS wasm compile bug, and fighting on though.
We all do have patience although sometimes it may not always seem that way!
Thanks again to IniBuilds as well as M/S & Asobo for the 40th anniversary edition.

5 Likes

To be clear it is only if you are having FMS issues and have Navigraph installed.

If youā€™re not having FMS issues and itā€™s working for you, then you donā€™t need to do anything.

Go iniBuilds. Seeing you people spend so much time here on this forum, in the midst of the community. Wow. Thanks. You have set the mark for real quality customer care.

Love the plane, love the service, love to give you my money soon to buy an A300. :wink:

6 Likes

You are welcome and thanks for your comments!!

Oh one additional question though, before I forget again.

You as a lover of this plane, maybe you know this. I notice how there are a lot of STS/HEAD operations for it; transporting heads of states. Those of France, Germany, Canada, Spain, Belgium, Kuwait and probably others.

So I was wonderingā€¦ Is it the insane climb-out performance? Getting their VIPs away from the ground quickly where the aircraft is the most vulnerable for attacks from the ground? Do you have some quirky insights on why the model sold so well to state-VIP transport?

I donā€™t think because itā€™s doing combat climb outs haha

Itā€™s more to do with long-haul capabilities and itā€™s actually a very spacious cabin area when you take out the passenger seats and configure it for more stately travel.

Welllllll that too of course. Traveling in style.

I saw a nice and rare sneak into the Luftwaffe 10+22 earlier this week. Sure looks fancy.

1 Like

Hello good night, sorry I had asked before what is these 2 buttons, (see yellow arrow).
Iā€™m still not sure what it is, how to use itā€¦and now I saw too the AutoLand button, I donā€™t understand this autolanding button either, could someone explain a little to me, thanks
*I am still reading the manual (flight crew operation manual)

Ok, thank you very much

1 Like

Thatā€™s the DH, If you go through the checklist it will say to set it during flight deck prep ā€œSet DH: -05ā€
It is set to stop spurious errors in the aircraft on takeoff.

Itā€™s also in the manual page 36.

The Autoland light alerts you if the autoland is going to fail.

2 Likes

Was really hoping we would finally get a quality Airbus that runs well. Entire plane running on the CPU by the looks of it.

Any plans for WASM or a rebuild to fix performance? Sorry probably been asked a million times but I been away and sick.

Yep, patch coming soon with improvements.

Hope you feel better soon.

9 Likes

That is great news sorry to repeat questions I know have been asked and thank you kindly!

1 Like

Not sure why my TCA Boeing Yoke, TCA Airbus Quadrant, TM Rudder, separate tillerā€¦ have recently freeze issue when starting a new flight with A310, no reactions from peripherals at all. Have to restart flight, back to main menu, change aircraft or airportsā€¦ until they work again and very radomly.

Hi, thanks!!!

Really like this plane and been using it exclusively for long hauling since the SU11 release.

Couple of thoughts:
The EFB could be more comprehensive (hint: Fenix sim EFB)
Performance, performanceā€¦ Iā€™m having huge FPS drops in certain conditions (fog specifically)

Iā€™m the one who asked yesterday afternoon how to land with ILS. I tried as you said and it was perfect, I havenā€™t tried the autoland yet, but the ILS approach was perfect in LEMD.

Thank you!

1 Like

Iā€™ve rarely encountered an aircraft that works so well with ILS. I mean it seems rock solid to me & actually catches up if you are slightly above the glideslope, quite a few other aircraft Iā€™ve used often struggle to recover or lose it in that scenario.

1 Like