Airbus A310-300

Its just the A310. Other planes work as expected.

Thanks. Earlier today my linear axis worked just fine. Just after this hotfix it does not work as before.

Getting landing weight in fms calculated wrong when pounds selected. Doesnā€™t seem to affect proper approach speed calculation just a little disturbing.
Was there before beta and still have it. kg setting works properly.

Just did that, restarting the sim in between, and am getting the same low FPS. Load time into KJFK was only 22 seconds, which sounds like it may have skipped the WASM recompile process?

2 Likes

I noticed the right wing has an upward curve and the left one doesnā€™t

ā€¦is this normal

4 Likes

Hmm yeah that what it sounds like, that itā€™s skipping the WASM recompile. I was getting around 40fps but thatā€™s only because I was loading at KCID and itā€™s default scenery. The plane loaded up fast for me as well so I suspect it was skipping the WASM recompile also.

1 Like

For me, first loading with the new patch was also quick. No long load time for wasm compilation.

1 Like

Just learned from their Discord it is actually NOT supposed to take a long load time on the first runā€¦ That is a misconception.

1 Like

It literally says on the loading screen as a tip ā€œthe A310 may take a long time to load on first runā€¦ This is normal and will take less time on subsequent loadsā€ (paraphrasing).

5 Likes

Also Iā€™d just like to say I noticed the sun visor when down was disappearing or going invisible when looking up at it in the cockpit. Not sure if this is a lighting bug or a bug with the visor.

Series X.

2 Likes

So are people in the Beta supposed to now see dll files in their AppData directory for WASM compilation or not? (Not in Beta, but for those that are, should they check this now?)

Basically, it doesnā€™t work Reverse thruster are on when my throttles are in idle spoilers come up randomly My Logitech gauges will not work properly when I turn the ALT knob in the aircraft it registers on my panels, but I cannot adjust the ALT from the panels or the IAS HDG or VS nothing will register in the aircraft. It doesnā€™t follow the flight plan I put in .
Be nice if something they put in this flight simulator worked the first time and worked the best . :neutral_face:

The long awaited WASM compilation fix seems to be not included in the latest Beta update.

2 Likes

Really enjoyed flying this aircraft this afternoon, finally got the chance to get onto msfsā€¦

I have to sayā€¦

After going through a mix of 320simpilot and the official video on youtubeā€¦

There is one word I could use to describe the A310ā€¦

It is the aviation equivalent of aā€¦

Platypusā€‹:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Like the Platypusā€¦ is is mamal or is it a bird or is it a reptile??

Is the A310 a Boeing or is it a Airbus or even a hint of BAe146??!!! :crazy_face: with its gear off, and cont setting in the engine on start, a hint of BAe with the config test button along with airbus features in its infancy :baby_symbol:

Love it absolutely love itā€¦

P.sā€¦ would you kindly look at activating the sim rate option by any chance :grin::grin::grin:

3 Likes

In case this helps anyone, there is a cabin lights mod on FSTO that i had installed in the community folder which was preventing all the new EFB features in this patch from showing up. I let the author of the mod know. Once i removed it from the community folder, all the new features of the new patch are now active, except the ā€œbreakā€ā€¦which is still thereā€¦

1 Like

Mrs EllsGaming :wink:
I do appreciate your comments, thank you.

For everyone else, Iā€™m going through the comments.
The versions should now be 1.15 for base and 1.16 for Enhanced.

Iā€™m currently updating to Beta to see what got pushed out.
Give me some time to go through and take a look.

It is and it was compiling however it was being reported incorrectly, that was also in the patch notes.

The enhanced is 1.15 on my end. Now everything makes sense. It seems the correct enhanced didnā€™t get pushed to my end hence i still have the ā€œbreakā€ there.

Just completed flight in Beta. Couldnā€™t hear any ATC - initially I could but shortly lost all. This isnā€™t the usual ATC timeout bug, because that one you can still hear your own responses. In A310 Iā€™m losing all ATC voices.

Autch. Iā€™m currently downloading the enhanced after just opting in for SU11-Preview-Fix-DontKnowWhatToCallThisOne.

The enhanced package currently downloading is the 1.1.5 though.