Airbus A310-300

I’m on the latest beta and both standard and enhanced versions are showing 1.15. With just the standard version there are no trim scale settings showing. With the enhanced you get the trim scale settings but the Park Brake is labelled "Park Break " !!!

We’re looking into guys.

Thanks for your patience.

2 Likes

Which airport please?

Does that mean any performance issues people had were not caused by any WASM compilation problems?

Yeah it actually ended up happening last night for me on a flight in the BN Islander too so it would appear it’s actually not exclusive to the A310.

LPPR to LEMD

I believe things like debug or ‘expensive’ code in the more complex systems being simulated (hydraulics, electrical buses, interactions between them, etc) is what are causing most of the performance issues. With time and code optimizations, the overhead of this should reduce and we should have a better experience with the overall performance of the product.

I’m getting full ATC audio comms there with the new beta build.

I can hear my voice, plus tower voice and centre voice.

Also If I turn AI on for comms I hear their voice and ATC voice.

I also get a request to change XPD code which I do and then it responds with radar contact, all voice comms.

Make sure you have your route in World Map set, as well as in the FMC.

1 Like

Are you aware of the IRS alignment time issues implemented in the beta build?

SU 11Beta, VR only
I don’t know what ini or Asobo/MS did, but this is now butter smooth, zero stutters, what an experience! Just hand-flew a circuit at LSZH (which is a CPU killer) runway 34 and then a VFR approach back to 34. I have now superior performance than the PMDG 737!! Thank you!

1 Like

In testing last night I timed 6 minutes for full alignment from hitting Align IRS in the FMC at LEIB for normal alignment, 3 minutes for fast alignment.

I get very slightly longer at EGKK (further North) but within the 7 minutes mark.

And we tested very high North and it took around 8 minutes as expected.

Great to hear, we have improved the performance.
Cockpit textures should also be better and able to read all decals.

2 Likes

everything is crystal clear in the cockpit! HP G2, 3080ti, 12700

I loaded sim brief plan into world map and FMC. Comms started failing shortly after take off.

1 Like

The LVAR bindings setup Honeycomb Bravo for the A310 - I have been looking for some guidance on setting it up. Appreciate any help on this

I did several flights before patch with realistic setting, worked just fine. Right now with new version it took about 30 mins still didn’t align although status switch was showing 4 mins when I checked and it moved down to 1 after around 10-15 mins. At that point I switched it to instant and recycled IRS worked right away.

Beta on Xbox Series X … great performance!! But no ATC coms or decals on pitch trim … also experiencing the IRS alignment never actually aligning on realistic.

Also thank you for bringing us the A310!! Despite the minor teething issues I’m having a blast. Sincerely … Thank You!

I wanted to bring up a few items that seem incorrect on the release build and see if it’s me or possibly a bug.

• Pressurization differential above max allowed - on a flight at FL380 it went into the red range at 11.2

• The 15 degree bank limiter doesn’t work. Tested this above FL280-FL380. Aircraft banks at 30 degrees.

• Landing weight in the FMS CDU is very high once fuel and ZFW are entered, over 500,000 lbs.

• Comm 1 and Comm 2 - pressing on the buttons to listen to the corresponding frequency on that unit doesn’t work for me. For example. If I input ATIS on comm 2 and select on comm 1 to listen in on VHF 2 it does not work. This might be user error on my part but I thought I’d bring it up.

• Performance data for landing is missing in the EFB :sweat_smile:

Really enjoying the A310 and I appreciate the continued effort in making it better.

4 Likes

Tested the beta with the a310. Fps is still on the low end here compared to fenix and pmdg. Though stuttering associated with camera panning are mostly gone now.

Still waiting for the day i could do an approach at a big dense airport with at least consistent 30fps instead of low end 18fps. KSFO on approach i get 38-40fps on the fenix and 48-52fps on the pmdg the a310 seems to be 18lowest and 24 highest. Cruise level with clear weather it never goes above 38fps while the fenix and pmdg is lock at 60fps.

Package folder still empty with only work folder present.