Airbus A310-300

This is weird! After I made these changes I never had these problems again.

Have you checked if there is any input from the controls interfering with the aircraft? adding some deadzone on the axes might help.

1 Like

What fuel problem do you have?

The A310 uses the tablet to enter fuel. The simulator’s default fuel menu does not work with it due to the complexity of the addon.

1 Like

Yes I actully play on Xbox

I Tryed Adding Fuel from The Feul Button on the game Interface The Fuel just Goes Back to 32 % . I tryed in the Game Settings To.

The default fuel menu does not wok with this aircraft. You must use the tablet and enter weight and fuel through it.

1 Like

I don’t Know how to add Feul To plane with the tablet

On the EFB ( the iPad thing ) press on the weighing scales and you open up the weight and balance page. On the bottom left there are three sliders, one for number oh passengers, one for amount it cargo and the bottom one is fuel. Just slide the slider until you have the required amount of fuel for your planned flight. The inibuild videos recommend 10 tonnes of fuel per flight hour. So a two hour flight load 20 tonnes, four hour flight load 40 tonnes etc etc

Hope this helps

Ok thanks for Your help

Can we face it, as good as they tried with the new aircraft etc. Su11 is flawed like Su9. It’s totally ruined xbox experience Again. SU10 was stable and good… But now back to constant ctds etc. A310 unflyable on xbox… My fav a319/A320 also keeps crashing now… I don’t want to learn to fly a aircraft like a pilot, if I did I would and earn the money and pay the money, I want an experience!! Just my opinion and yes I don’t want to spend thousands I haven’t got on a pc, if I had the money I would be a pilot!

2 Likes

Wow…

With that sentence, being so frustrated with MSFS and being on X-Box… maybe you got the wrong software…

There is not a lack of “aircraft games” out there for those who don´t want to learn to fly like a pilot, and consider this particular title so flawed…

9 Likes

I totally agree …it’s a great idea to have a study level craft but can we get it not buggy…I have yet to complete a flight on xbx

1 Like

I double checked your statement:

“As intended, Flaps 1 is only slats in the A310.”

with the X-Plane version and with real world experience on the actual A310 and figured that the XP 310 has

1. The Flaperon mechanism included (as seen in this video at minute 40:55 iniBuilds Airbus A310 Corporate Jet | Orlando - Cayman Islands | X-Plane 11 - YouTube) and
  2. Can take off with slats extended, zero flaps and flaperon extended by 10 degrees downward.

I really love the A310 and as such appreciate your model for the 40th anniversary update, which is why the lack of it makes me personally sad with the otherwise perfect aircraft.

Therefore, I hereby kindly ask you to check this on your side with the XP model and the actual real world counterpart and also to, if it is a feature on the aircraft to include it with the fix.

Kind regards.

Great plane. Too bad you can’t increase the simrate at any time.

Yet again, misread by some. If you read it and read again you will understand what I mean.

Again we all have our own console. Xbox Series S and A310 is a joy to fly. Hardly any issues and no crashes to date on Su11 for me. SU11 indeed messed up graphics but if what they said in Q&A is achieved we will have graphics that adjust dynamically according to how much the console is stressed. A310 and lots of complex add-ons will see less quality in graphics, GA and less taxing airplanes will get the eye candy sceneries we once enjoyed . That seems a good balance to me.

1 Like

What happens if you bind in game increase/decrease sim rate to a key? Not tried it.

EDIT: I tried this and it works. The default sim rate can be changed with a key bind.
I have mine set up as-
SHIFT+R - INCREASE SIM RATE
ALT+SHIFT+R - DECREASE SIM RATE

Just look for these commands and bind them.

1 Like

I’m beginning to think as far as Xbox is concerned if it’s people settings on Xbox rather than the software and updates which is the problem? As previously posted I have have little problems since SU11. I have had only one CTD and that was last night at the dreaded EIDW (Dublin) which a few users have reported CTD. I had a problem with my Hotas One calibrating fine via the EFB and then not operating in the actual A310. I unplugged the joystick from the Xbox plugged it back in and it cured the problem. There are so many variables involved with each user, it’s difficult where start. One thing I can say about my setup is I never use multiplayer, but I am online for live weather.

1 Like

Thanks for your reply. I have no joystick connected, no multilayer. Only live weather. Even photogrammetry is turned off. Maybe its some liveries I have, I really don’t know. It is so random when it crashes

I’m loving the plane, even with the issues, it’s a great experience. Cant wait for the updates. Thank you very much!

Anyone else seeing a loss of nose steering after landing if you get a brake overheat warning after using autobrakes to land with. Even turning the brake fans on doesn’t help immediately.

Trouble is I can’t exit the runway when this happens. Is this expected behaviour? or a bug?
I end up having to resort to slew mode to get off the runway, exit slew mode, then the nose steering comes back and works. Seems weird.

Are you sure it’s brake related? Some people forget to turn autopilot off after landing especially if you do an auto landing this would also prevent you exiting the runway.

Only saying

1 Like