Airbus Industrie A319 by LVFR

I’m not having any problems flying the A319 from EDJA Gate 3.

I tried, no issues with the A320neo whatsoever at any of these airports.

1 Like

I am honestly waiting for the A310 inhibuilds to come out in November and I sincerely hope they can solve both the CTD problem and the loss of course talk in the vicinity of the star in time. Otherwise we will have a well made plane (hopefully) that we will not be able to fully enjoy.

1 Like

As a test last night, I spawned at gate 3 EDJA, no CTD or stutters. Let’s see what the update this Friday brings us.

1 Like

Lfvr pushed an update yesterday. Thanks to them.

Looks great

2 Likes

I tried EDJA also just to see, and had the same problem as you. I’m also finding the a319 just doesn’t like 3rd party airports, or the MS handcrafted updated airports (CTDs). Does better at the generic airports. I do enjoy the a319 (because of the improved sounds over the stock 320). Maybe SU 11 will allow it to play better with the 3rd party airports.

Flown just right now from third party addons lbfz to lfmp .

Was just perfect.

I fly with only live weather on

I will try a lfmn lfll tonight and will let you know

It’s strange because I had no problems in airports like Heathrow or Orlando, huge handcrafted airports, while small airports crash. So I’m not even sure what may cause this. I also hope SU11 brings more stability fixes and we’ll be good. By the way, this is why I don’t dare buying any third-party airport. There’s just too many variables.

2 Likes

a319 does just fine at EGPH Edinburgh & EGPF Glasgow by Pyreegue Dev Co. (3 flights between them so far). I don’t know what voodoo Pyreegue uses, but I’ve never had any issues at them in any of my planes. I’ll give Orlando a try and see what happens. I agree, holding off buying any airports until something gets fixed. It’s a shame. I feel for the devs.

3 Likes

Also, FYI these are the new liveries with today’s (ok, yesterday’s) update.

I had a smile when I saw Niceair. The airline has literally 1 aircraft, so you can say the whole fleet is represented in Flight Simulator now. :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Some editors are more reliable than others. Pyreegue is for me the best off all

2 Likes

Flew from lfmn to lfll by night .

No ctd .

Lfll third party addons has textures issue at a special altitude and eicas went switched off at Landing… .

This is not a no issue airport so i prefered to leave the flight before reach the gate to avoid ctd .

That was ok .

Departure from lfmn went ok . I quit from gate 50 .

But default airport is so much dark in the night . That’s too much… .

New a319 update looks good , just a descent rate still too fast … Between 2600 and 3000 fpm… If lvfr could change this, would be cool

I just found out that the callsign for Niceair is MOONRAKER. Coolest airline ever!

2 Likes

As long as that isn’t the only movie on their in-flight entertainment…

Is there a way to turn off the centre console spotlight?

There is a knob on the centre console, co pilot side

3 Likes

Hooray! Thanks. I thought I’d looked everywhere!

They have killed the A319 with that horrible orange light. It’s ok at night, but during the day is absolutely horrible. The best things of this airplane was the engines sound and the control of the light during the day with upper panel switch INT LT, once the stock A320 has the cockpit too dark (even using INT LT). But now if we use that switch we only obtain that frustrating orange light. Very bad idea LVRF!
GOOD NEWS: Last update of A319 has corrected the problem about cockpit light. Now the bird A319 by LVFR is again a five stars airplane!

You have to turn the lights off one by one. The ones being on by default are:

• Pedestal lighting (knob is on the right side of the pedestal itself)
  • Glare shield brightness (knob is on the left side of the pedestal)
  • “Floodlight” left and right side (knobs are on both sides, above the PFD)

I’ve already complained about this on the LVFR forums, they’ve said they’ll try to come up with a compromised solution so that everyone is happy. Right now it’s annoying that you have to turn off the lights one by one at the start of every flight, or turn them down at night (100% brightness for all lights is too much). The yellow colour is accurate, though, the real A319 is like that as well.

2 Likes

For the flaws I found on this aircraft, I can say that the lighting is the most negligible of all. I don’t understand why it doesn’t follow what I set in the autopilot, like vertical speed or speed. I arrive near the track like a missile and to stop it I have to pull out the spoilers. Absurd.