Airbus Industrie A319 by LVFR

Soon on the Marketplace. Airbus A319, using the default A320neo systems with custom sounds, flight model and external / internal modeling (cabin, animated passengers etc).

Trailer:

First screenshots on the developers’ Facebook page.

5 Likes

Looks decent i will get it as us xbox users getting very little choice when it comes to airliners

1 Like

I think if they can get the flight model right (their A321neo has floating problems during landing) then it could be a good addition to the sim. I would also be interested in it and hope that Asobo can fix some of the problems the default A320neo currently has.

1 Like

sadly, this become only a “visual addition”. all systems are the same like the Asobo A320. Not a plane for simmers. Maybe we see a A319 at FENIX-Level one day :slight_smile:

6 Likes

Using Asobo assets we’ve already paid for! Hmmm…

2 Likes

Not really. The 3D model is new, the flight model and the sound set as well. The A320 family uses the same cockpit and systems across models so it’s not a big deal that they use what’s already in the sim, working (mostly) reliably.

9 Likes

Well said and yes all models pretty much is the same cockpit etc

1 Like

I had been planning to buy their A321 for a while, but I’m glad I saw this first. According to their Facebook post, both the regular A319 and A319CJ are included, and even the VIP cabin for the latter is modeled!

2 Likes

I’m actually very excited about this, has actually made me forget about my kidney stone lol.
I just really hope the IAE’s are modeled, I didn’t see them in the trailer.
Hopefully we’ll get it this week, I’m ready to run the river rnav19 in this little guy!

It looks promising and visually beautiful. But this time I will contain my excitement because the A321 left me frustrated, mainly because the lights from the passenger windows do not reflect on during night flights. It’s just darkness.

1 Like

It’s unfair that Xbox users have no 737 yet because I don’t like this and the A321, I think that as it uses the default systems it’s really no better than the garbage that Captain Sim churns out, I don’t care how nice the visual model is, or what is said about the flight model. The default A320 systems are rubbish.

As I say, it’s not fair and needs to be rectified.

7 Likes

I would gladly accept the 737 PMDG with more basic flight mechanics. As I fly for pleasure and not to be a pilot, I don’t care if it’s a level of study or not.

5 Likes

And i would 100%

2 Likes

Yea a “dumbed” down version for us Xbox users would be greatly accepted. But here’s how I look at it, I’ll take what I can get and yes, certain products are garbage but hey I want to fly that specific plane. If that’s all we get, then I’ll fly it to the best of its abilities and enjoy it as best I can.

Anywho, cannot wait to get this 319, been thinking about it all day!

3 Likes

Im 100% like you mate

But… They aren’t doing a totally different aircraft, and putting A320 panels in it. They are adding atmosphere. Passengers. Crew. On PC, you have to have PACX or SimSounds or something for atmosphere, XBox doesn’t have that option. So, they modeled a new exterior and interior. They added atmosphere. They did revamp the flight model some. Is it extensive like getting a Fenix? No. But I will give LVFR, they are trying to offer something XBox users don’t have, but not making it unrealistic (like a fighter with A320 panels or a GTN1000). And it flies, unlike a certain C-130… So I’m going to cut them some slack. Its not fidelity, but I don’t see it as they are scamming people like Captain Sim…

4 Likes

Their Facebook post mentions both CFM and IAE, yes.

This exactly, the A319, 320, and 321 share the same cockpit, systems, type rating, and number of engines (unlike the 747 and 777), so LatinVFR have put most of their work where it will count the most and set them apart from existing Airbus products, and their price reflects that. I don’t expect PMDG for $25.

3 Likes

I’ll be grabbing it specifically for the ACJ 319 version, as I prefer it over the 737 BBJ.
I don’t mind FBW nor default A320 physics and avionics being copy pasted.
That’s good enough for me.

2 Likes

As long as it flies at least as well as the default A320neo, and as long as it doesn’t cause CTDs on Xbox, I’m in.

5 Likes