Airbus Industrie A319 by LVFR

Keep trying all ways, but always same result for me… Very annoying, because the love the stubby thing!

Agreed this little bullpup of an Airbus has quickly become one of my favorites.
Besides the terrifyingly annoying flap sounds, this one feels good.:rofl:

1 Like

It would do if you deploy spoilers before touchdown. Leave them armed and they will deploy as the mains contact the ground. That might reduce your bouncing.

1 Like

With today’s update, they corrected the lightning in the cockpit when you start the aircraft. Which is a good thing in my opinion. Hope they do the same with the A321.

2 Likes

What was wrong with the front gear? I did a flight and didn’t notice any difference on landing.

Nice landing. Are you on Xbox?

Yes, finally I don’t have to start every flight by dimming or turning off all the lights one by one. :pray:

2 Likes

Yes, Xbox using a controller.

Your runway center lines look good, mine are so blurry…especially on take off. Are you running the runway enhancement?

New LVFR A319 update !

Thank you LVFR ! :muscle:

1 Like

No, everything is default. I’m on Series X.

The suspension was way too soft so when you tried to brake when taxying it was nosing down and slamming into the stops. Much better now after the update.

1 Like

Love this plane !!!

Take off and climb with it across clouds and turbulence is just so impressive !!!

Little LFLL to LFBZ this afternoon

1 Like

Cracking plane to fly

1 Like

Likewise. My favourite airliner at the moment.

3 Likes

I’ve neglected her since the 310 came out but I’ve been thinking about doing the DCA river visual with her all morning. Can’t wait for work to be over!

It is a beautiful aircraft, however the A310 is very quickly becoming my favorite now that I’m getting used to it. It’s refreshing not having to deal with the USER bug in this plane. Once that’s fixed, I’ll return to it.

I have two issues with the A310, none of which apply to the “default” airliners (including the A319): firstly, it runs terribly to my eye, much worse than any aircraft I’ve flown, it’s just too jerky for me. Secondly, you can’t plan your flight on the world map with it. Yes, this avoids the USER bug, but since I play solely with a controller, programming the whole FMC manually would be an absolute chore. So I don’t fly it at all.

By the way, if you learn the FMC you can manually enter the flight plans on these airliners too, and not have the nav loss.

4 Likes

How that it runs terribly ? I have a series x and the A310 runs just like the default A320. I’m just curious… :thinking:

1 Like

Yes, I see your point. I love Simbrief, so it’s a match made in heaven for me.

OK, I just learned something new. This bug is a world planner bug? That’s good news for sure! The task of entering large amounts of data can absolutely be a laborious chore. I’ve had people argue with me that this is the way it is in real life. Yes and no…most MCDUs have company routes programmed in, thus removing this tangly piece. Anyone can correct me on this if this information is not accurate.

If we had a way to load “company routes” into the MCDU and then just concentrate on speed and weight data in the A320, that would be wonderful!