Airbus Industrie A319 by LVFR

Im about to do a test flight. Ill make note of takeoff performance, as I know the S speed indication is wrong. I did a quick test in MODERN mode, and the flap settings are working. Ill post a video shortly.

Asuming the Classic Flight Model was the reason for this missbehaviour, you could avoid this by adding modern_fm_only=1 to the [FLIGHT_TUNING] section in the flight_model.cfg, if not already. This should force the use of the modern flight model regardless of the users setting. Kind Regards

3 Likes

Thank you for the video you sent, now that anomaly you shown when flaps are selected doesnt happen because you had it on Classic. Thanks to the poster who shown us how to force modern on the aircraft.

The issue with speed on takeoff/climb out will be checked to be fixed soon

1 Like

You may also want to look into why it causes CTD at most Airports. So far KSAN has been the only airport i have been able to Depart from. In this video After having already Prepared the aircraft for departure. I switched views. When i came back to the cockpit, the screens went blank, turned back on, but everything i input had dissapeard. I re entered everything, and it happened again.

Iā€™m happy with the aircraft even though I know it can still be improved.

1 Like

Some posts removed.

As a reminder, the MSFS forum is not support for 3rd Party Developers.
Take all support and bug reports to the developers own platform.

This is an issue that definitely deserves flagging at the highest level in this forum - something needs to be done at the highest level to improve this situation.

We really canā€™t have products released into the Marketplace as Xbox products unless they are compatible with the Xbox.

Unless developers have a way to assess compatibility properly before release, a few problems as we have seen here could end up with damage to their reputation.

And as consumers we are having to put up with products being placed for sale as Xbox products which are in fact incompatible and thus, not fit for purpose.

It also affects sales - in effect the first Xbox purchasers are acting as beta-testers. I now wait for reviews before I purchase anything, I wonā€™t purchase any third party airports as too many cause CTD on Xbox. I suspect many Xbox owners do the sameā€¦.so Marketplace revenues will suffer whilst this situation persists.

It is and should be an urgent matter for this situation to be improved for all of us.

Please. Make it happen.

7 Likes

I couldnā€™t agree more. But if you bring this up on this forum like me and others did, you are told to go to the developers forum and you are shut down. Therefore, i have little to no hope this will be sorted out in the near future.They are ignoring the issue.

Apperantly, marketplace revenues are still booming on the Xbox platform so no need to intervene.

In the meantime, LVFR is working on fixing some of the issues:

LatinVFR | Facebook

4 Likes

Excellent news.

1 Like

Really appreciate your views on this.
Will be adding the 319 to my shopping list shortly by the sounds of it.

1 Like

In all honesty I prefer this than the Neo so far. Not only because of passengers but wow, I really love the engine sounds. It does have its own sort of personality and feels a little different somehow, probably due to its own flight model.

I reckon a few more tweaks to its general performance and the AP will see it become a great all rounder in the available airliner pack.

5 Likes

If they manage to ship all of these fixes and updates to both aircraft then itā€™s excellent news. Heck, Iā€™m actually itching to buy both of them as soon as they are adequately fixed.

3 Likes

And its great that they are adding a non satcomm variant :clap:

You should be very careful. Why? Because SU10 final is a degradation in terms of stability compared to previous SU10 beta builds. On Xbox.

This has nothing to do with LVFR, Iā€™m sure they will fix most of the issues. Itā€™s the core Sim on Xbox right now that isnā€™t doing great. If I knew SU10 would be such a disappointment, I wouldnā€™t have bought the planes.

The aircraft has potential. And if you are ok with flying the base game models(which most of us are) than this will surely suffice, It offers four variants and two different engine types as well as a great selection of liveries. But I think Stendec341 and UnitedArt said it best. The marketplace situation needs to seriously be rectified. So that we the consumer dont lose our tempers when we purchase broken products. where are the standards? This makes MS/Asobo just as accountable as the 3rd party developer sneaking broken products into the marketplace, and when we take to the forums to discuss the issues, It gets "disappeared " Thats not ok. I worked all day yesterday with one of the LVFR team members to help locate and address certain issues, up until i received a backhanded comment suggesting I was doing these things on purpose to make his product look bad did i lose my temper. So to all who had to read that interaction before it was Big Borthered away. I do apologize for the lack of integrity, but not for saying, I beleive, what many of us are feeling at the moment regarding marketplace add ons. All in all The aircraft will get updated. And if you already purchased it and can find and Airport it wont CTD at, just make sure the flight Model is set to MODERN.

2 Likes

Fingers crossed, a welcome addition to xbox. Flown all weekend, over many airports and no problems yet to dateā€¦ Fingers crossed

1 Like

This is most interesting. I canā€™t aven take the A319 into the sky 9 out of 10 times.

Do you have other addons installed, like static aircraft replacements, ground vehicles for example?

No other adds on like you say. Maybe Iā€™m just lucky, because Su9 was a nightmare for meā€¦ Only thing is Iā€™m flying mainly Europe

1 Like

Here, I posted these privately to the LVFR team member yesterday, But this is the aircraft working the way it should. the takeoff performance S speed is a little off, and youll notice after initial thrust reduction when accelerating to climb speed, the aircraft pitches slightly down and loses altitude. which is where it should be accelerating through S speed at about 2 degree up for flap retraction. But They said they would look into that. 2022 09 25 1 56 03 PM rq3pmc5p - YouTube

The second is final approach and landing all working as it should. except for when i put the speed in managed mode and it dropped 28 or so kts below the FMC vref landing speed. And i didnt arm the auto brake so its a very long landing. At the end youll see the screens go blank.

The aircraft works. Or hopefully it will for most of us.

I fully agree but I donā€™t see any movement by MSFS in this direction. Unfortunately, we didnā€™t go from beta users to third-party products on consoles.

1 Like