Airbus Industrie A319 by LVFR

Hi, we are going to reply here because of this video, but we can’t guarantee we will continue to reply in these forums as we already have a dedicated forum for the A319ceo Airbus A319ceo for MSFS support -LatinVFR forums please post there if you wish for us to respond.

The behavior on the aircraft as shown in this video is quite strange. We have done many tests including the transition from flying NAV to ILS approach as shown and never have we encountered this situation. As mentioned by another poster, this is the default A320neo systems and autopilot.

We will further test and investigate, but we encourage anyone with significant issues to please post on our forums.

On another note, the issue with the IAE engines and black screens has been identified and we expect that for the next marketplace update this is fixed. Our apologies in the meantime.

8 Likes

Thank you for taking the time to reply here, I appreciate it! :pray:

im flying this Approach. The only thing that i did, was Drop flaps 2 and the aircraft went berserk. I disengage AP to try to regain control, but had absolutely noone whatsoever.

1 Like

I have another video of it happening on approach into LAX

Would you mind sharing your flight plans or at least your exact approaches? Maybe some of us could try reproduce them.

Ksan-klax Zooo Deprture to RWNY24R
Cyyc-Cyvr Botag-Booth Rnwy 08L

I wait until 170Kts to drop flaps2. When autothrottle kicks in and the aircraft begins to pitch forward I disengage AP and try to maintain level flight, while reducing speed, to Vref, then proceed to point the nose towards the runway. Finally I give up and the control go free.

You can’t say the AP is fine then go on to list out issues.

But who cares anyway, this plane wasn’t made to work like it’s IRL counterparts. It’s a nice model with a decent default cockpit that isn’t very realistic.

To me it’s a shame, but it is what it is, it wasn’t made for anything more than looking like a 319 and not for people who want a study level one which no SIM is going to provide fully by default.

The way it ballooned at flap retraction looked very much like the ap started adding speed to counter the drag because it did not know what else to do, maybe that’s in the dynamics of the plane or maybe not either way I personally couldn’t waste my time flying any airliner that is using default stuff as it never really works even closely to what it should.

Mods fix a lot look at the FBW, but you really need an add-on for these kinds of planes.

1 Like

Please, explain the constant CTD’s i get with this plane, no matter which variant. Just now at the gate Charles de Gaulle airport in an Air France (CFM).

I bought both your A321 and A319, and despite your efforts, I really can’t enjoy your aircraft. Do you guys test your products on Xbox running SU10?

Do you have flightmodel set to modern?

Ill check When Im done this flight.

I remember times where a specific aircraft went really mad on setting flaps, when using classic flightmodel.

1 Like

Crossing my fingers thats all that needs to be done.

This is a very good observartion. We only have tested this aircraft under MODERN and we havent seen this issue.

2 Likes

Ill be sure to test this ASAP. !

So you mean it was in CLASSIC? if so please do a video showing the same approach on MODERN. As that initial video certainly did not show our product in our intended condition.

Even if I had seen that video I wouldnt have been interested in the 319. It makes it look really bad.

No, unfortunately we cant test on XBOX till they are released. I think we identified the issues on XBOX and hope on the next update they are fixed

2 Likes

I see a lot of thinks and hopes. This was also the case with the A321, which is still quite buggy in terms of CTD’s on Xbox… Also, and don’t get me wrong here because I appreciate any efforts to bring airliners to Xbox, but it’s a bit ridiculous in my opinion to release content which can’t be tested/debugged on Xbox until it’s released. I know that many developers work this way, with the consequences we see now like many addons just don’t work on Xbox because of this fact.

Anyhow, i do hope that I can use both the A319 and A321 from this Thursday onwards. I appreciate your response.

1 Like

The airport of Paris Charles de Gaulle or Paris Orly are localised in one of the worst part for CTD, lag or fps drop, maybe your CTD are from the localisation. I took a lot of CTD there and only there.

1 Like

I get CTD’s everywhere with this aircraft m8. No matter what airport.