Airbus Industrie A319 by LVFR

I have flown 3 times with Eurowings IAE, with zero CTDs or black screens. It’s hard to pinpoint the reason for the CTDs other users are getting.

4 Likes

Ok guys, I did it. I intercepted Typhoon Noru Karding and Hurricane Ian. They both batter the hell out of her but she gets through it. I’m sure the passengers might not feel the same way :laughing:

2 Likes

I decided. If the update truly arrives this week, and it contains that CTD fix that the developers found (in both the A319 and A321neo), then I will purchase this aircraft and begin to test it. I hope I won’t run into any CTD because the sim has been perfectly stable ever since SU10 (knock on wood), and I’ve flown a lot already.

Our first Flight in the lovely A 319,…Dublin to Bristol.

Kiind regards and thanks LNVR for this superb Aircraft.

8 Likes

Beautiful photos. :clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2::clap:t2:

1 Like

Say thankyou to Edii for the compliment Beloved Co Pilot .

Thanks Edii !

1 Like

Cracking little aircraft, just what us xbox users need… About time as well!!

3 Likes

Showing the non satcomm version and also updated winglets

4 Likes

This version was very good. I asked them to paint Edelweiss.

2 Likes

Yes i agree as not all a319 have satcomm

I have found the same and I don’t really like it when compared to the stock A320. I think it needs a little tweek to create a bit of a buffer away from overspeeding when in managed speed mode.

You have been in the threads about XBox enough to know that NO developer has the tools to develop for XBox. They all have basically an XBox emulator that runs on PC that they can “simulate” what XBox will do, but that emulator doesn’t fully act like an XBox. So yes, even PMDG can’t test on an XBox before it is released. How else do you think we got the DC-6 put in the store and then pulled out.

So if you are insisting all products need to be tested on an actual XBox before release, then be prepared for no products coming to XBox. Shoot, even MSFS updates and World Updates aren’t tested on a real XBox.

Tonight’s update:

1- Fixed issue with black screens on IAE model and CTD’s
2- Fixed issue with cockpit shadows (flickering)
3- Issue with thumbnails
4- Issue with managed speeds on autopilot
5- Other small additions and fixes such as adding non SATCOM models
6- Added Easyjet logo on wingtips of the Easyjet livery

2 Likes

I’m thinking it needs greater drag forces in general added, to me the plane really carries its speed and momentum a little too well at times. This could really help for overspeed issues. Greater effects once you start adding flaps even, I dunno.

1 Like

Maybe i am too naiive then, thinking things would improve by now. Guess i’m wrong.

Yeah it seems pretty slippery. I get overspeeds a modest descent when at flap 3 when in idle.

Just tested the updated CFM climb out.

Now spot on! Lovely stuff.

4 Likes

I’m finding that the POH is wrong with landing speeds. Often states around about 140-150kts which is way to fast, it’s more like 130 I reckon and perhaps slightly lower still. If I try put it down at 140, I usually end up bouncing it on or crushing it Ryanair style.

I know that SU10 took a lot of the float out of the default A320N and since then I have had to be more positive in the “close check hold” stage.

I’m getting used to it on the he A319 now and can be pretty smooth. TBH I prefer more of a challenge this way.

4 Likes

Does this overspeed still happen after today’s update? Is this in managed speed mode or also in selected speed mode (e.g. the aircraft can’t slow down properly)?