-Hondajet HA420
-C5 Galaxy
-Antonov 225
-Boeing 777-300ER
-Boeing 737-NG
-Bombardier CRJ-1000

And Dreamlifter

1 Like

Well i think there is no chance that those planes will be implemented for free. MS and Asobo leave that space to the 3rd parties.

What we already know that some of your wishlist planes will be developed (but no release date yet):
Aerosoft: Airbus A330 and the CRJ-700/900/1000
PMDG: Boeing 737 and 777

For the rest we dont know yet :smiley:

4 Likes

Mine is a just for fun fictional idea for a Cessna citation regional jet based on the citation design and the size of an erj 145 if anyone wants to have fun with photo shop the name could be something like Cessna CTRJ 800

Maybe you should rephrase your request. ā€œI WANTā€.
Might be better to say ā€œI would like to seeā€

I agree with you in that point that I would love to see those planes in the sim but with all due respect to the asobo dev teamā€¦ If they release those aircrafts, the system depth wonā€™t be overwhelming. Therefore I hope some 3rd party devs will take over and deliver some good quality or even better high fidelity addons.

1. C130H
  2. C130H
  3. If everyone insists on glass cockpits C130J

And I donā€™t really want it from Asobo - it is obvious their forte is single engine props.

2 Likes

Seems like Iā€™m not alone with my opinion :wink:

1 Like

My choice is the A400M Atlas!

6 Likes

My ideas continued

GoodYear Blimp
Piper Supercub
Archer aviation EVTOL
Embraer EVTOL
PJII dreamer
MVP AERO
super petrel seaplane

For free? Lmaooo. Bruh.

PMDG 737 is currently in testing, expect to pay $75-$100 for it. Iā€™ll be buying it

1 Like

I thought it was known the pmdg 737 was to be a $140 product??

Thereā€™s no official pricing for the 737 for FS so idk where you got that from.

Read it on a forum somewhere - nowhere official and I canā€™t remember where I saw it.

Project mega pack is doing a freeware 737 800 at some point built from the ground up

Iā€™d like QualityWings to do their 787 Dreamliner for MSFS.

Oh they are working on it, but I guess a development update would be niceā€¦

Otherwise Iā€™d love to see:

• Lockheed Super Constellation
  • Concorde
  • B747 Classic
  • A343
1 Like

Well i guess the hope of everyone is that PMDG will offer itā€™s MSFS products at a lower price because the userbase is way bigger than it ever was in P3D. Therefore MSFS can offer a lot more potential customers.

Hopefully a nice A380!

1 Like

FlyByWire will give us a nice freeware version :slight_smile:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been having this craving for a Cessna 206 lately (not one from Carenado however).

2 Likes