Aircraft Wish List

I would love to see a steam gauge version of the G36 Bonanza!

2 Likes

Never existed, what you’re wanting is an A36.

1 Like

Well actually that’s not quite true :slight_smile: The G variant is the latest version of the Beechcraft Bonanza 36.
The A variant is the direct predecessor and was produced until 2005.

If you are interested you can have a look here: Beechcraft Bonanza - Wikipedia

I WANT Some vintage planes, like C-47/DC3/DC4/ R4D so that us old ■■■■■ can enjoy MSFS. I do not fly stove pipes

2 Likes

Which is exactly what I was implying.

1 Like

But only if they are study level like the DC6 of PMDG :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Antonov An-225
Tupolev Tu-95

1 Like

Love to see a Nimrod. Could recreate my school shaking everytime one of those came in to land. Pug ugly but there’s something about them.

2 Likes

Well yeah this one is ugly but i don’t get the point where the is something about them - for me it just ugly :rofl:

1 Like

I mean, something that ugly shouldn’t be able/allowed to fly.

Also was a great excuse to stop a lesson while you vibrated across the room.

1 Like

Cessna Skycourier would be great one day.

4 Likes

Number 3 on my bucket list of aircraft I’d love to learn to fly in IRL, The T6 Texan

Im not a dev so I dont know how hard this would be but if they could offer 2 modes in a plane “study level” and “easy level” for those of us who are not bothered about realistic systems and RW procedures. This way both kinds of gamer are happy.

At last :slight_smile: Nice to see mention of Russian and Ukrainian planes instead of the usual Airbus Airbus Airbus Airbus and more Airbus and just in case you missed it heres another Airbus with another Airbus in reserve :crazy_face:

2 Likes

It would amazing to hear the sound generate by of Tupolev Tu-95 with four Kuznetsov[7] coupled turboprops, each fitted with two contra-rotating propellers with four blades each, with a nominal 8,900 kW (12,000 hp) power rating.

2 Likes

A350-900/1000
A321 Neo XLR

1 Like

4 X NK12 at takeoff power with the surround sound. No other airplane like it.

3 Likes

Dehavilland Dash8 300

1 Like

Cessna 402.

1 Like

It’s not difficult. It’s just depents on time and budget :wink:

1 Like

There is only one on my bucket list and at 82 years old, I hope to see the DC-3/C-46 before I go!!