Aircraft Wish List

Yes yes yes I second this motion.

1 Like

I just want the same level aircraft development that games like forza get well not 500 plus aircraft but a far better representation. I would love to see the A319NEO A321NEO all with both engine modeled. A A220-100 and 300 and the EJET E2. but one can dream and no I not I favor in everything being 3rd party but im not advocating that there is no representation from 3rd developers also so chill.

These were great aircraft to fly back in the day and I think they should be included in MSFS 2020
Airbus A400M
Tecnam P2002 Sierra LSA
C-5 Galaxy
C-185F Skywagon Bush
C-337H Skymaster
Tecnam P2006T
GlobMaster C-17
BA609 Tilt-rotor

The A400M is my favorite turboprop :smiley: I mean which other modern prop aircraft has 4 engines :cowboy_hat_face:

Here is my list:

Messerschmitt ME262
Douglas SBD Dauntless
Boeing B-17 Flying Fortress
Mitsubishi A6M Zero
Focke-Wulf FW190
Boeing B-29 Superfortress
Avro Lancaster
Messerschmitt BF109

5 Likes

My top five

Boeing 717 200
Boeing 767
Embraer ERJ 140
Dash 8 100
Embraer E3 turboprop

1 Like

Really the Dash 8-100? I prefer the 300/400 variant and luckily Majestics will port their P3D product.

1 Like

I’d take any Dash 8!

Is there a timeline on the port?

The dash 8 100 is a very good cargo aircraft for remote areas because you could get in in the smaller airfields and I noticed I kind of like flying the small passenger aircraft a lot

I would love to see a North American B25 Mitchell.

3 Likes

Well sadly the developer hasn’t provided a timeline yet but as far as I know the transition to MSFS isn’t their highest priority. There are still some P3D projects in the pipeline.

The last post I remember is from July 18 where one of the devs replied to the question about the MSFS status:

Source: Majestic Software's Visual Extension Pack 2021 (Beta WIP) — MJC Support Forum (last opened 10-16-2021)

2 Likes

Yea will be nice doing FedEx runs in it!

1 Like

Do you think sometime they’ll create a refuel plane that has the flying boom?

I think it’d be fun to fly one and release the flying boom, and maybe have lights on the rear of the plane that light up. This way any planes flying to refuel mid-air can see the lights and get the feeling that they are “connected”. I know planes disappear if you get close to them so the flying boom would have to be long so the plane stays visible but you can still see the plane’s lights.

Plus the flipside is it’d be cool to be flying, be low on fuel and spot one of these then you could fly beneath it and hit the refuel option from the drop down bar and not feel like you’re cheating.

Would be a great addition for Top Gun: Maverick .

KC-135’s, KC-10, as well as the A310/A330 MRTT would be cool!

1 Like

There was a BOXED version of Captain Sims C-130 hercules that you purchased via Just Flight back in the FS9/2004 days.It had a 3rd party added refuel option with a Vickers VC10 that would circle in a 10 mile radius when you clicked on the tab at the top of the screen.You would have to pull up behind the V10 and match it’s cruise speed.While doing that(and yes it would be bouncing up and down due to the weather)you had to maintain a correct distance to refuel.Was tricky but it worked.Can’t find much info on it nowadays.Would be a cool option if it could be done now!

1 Like

Yep remember that one! Was such a great add on for its time. CS really dropped the ball.

I don’t know what that video was supposed to be, but the entire thing looks to have been lifted from someone else, flipped to be mirrored (to avoid copyright bots?), and then the audio was replaced with some disjointed robot. All of the tanker footage was of KC-135R’s - not the new KC-46 or Airbus tanker.

1 Like

Wow you’re very observant. I just punched in the plane name and found that video and didn’t think much of it.

I used to be a maintainer on the older KC-135A airframes and flew on several refueling missions. I’m intimately familiar with the airframe.

1 Like

$250 Is reasonable