Aircraft Wish List

Island hopping the Bahamas for me.

Oh yeah :rofl:

I hope they make a pax version. I know they specifically developed this for FedEx but it could well be a replacement for old Shorts Sherpas, Twotters, Dornier 228s etc. Although it will be very expensive.

Except for the Tu-114 passenger version

That would be the ShinMaywa US-2.

Ok good point. I didn’t know that one :slight_smile:

I would also like to have the beluga XL in MSFS. Do you if it is planned.
A free mode already exists, but it’s really bugged and my antivirus doesn’t like the site containing the mod.

3 Likes

The CASA C-295 looks absolute gorgeous. The design is better than the C-130.

4 Likes

I wish they would Add the C17 GlobeMaster and the C-5 More Military AirCargo and Transportation would be nice on Xbox.

Need a Q400 and 737max 8!
Wouldn’t mind an a220 either
A good e175 also

1 Like

My wish is still 7 months out according to planning
 but
 they STARTED !

3 Likes

Finally I have a new one instead writing the 34545st time “PMDG 737” :smiley:

The Carenado Cessna 340.

And maybe Carenado will dare creating something exotic like the Piaggio Avanti and Beechcraft Starship some day.

Carenado is our only hope to fly this some day.

edit: WHAT is this :smiley: “Logbook should not pop during shutdown procedure” 1034 votes?! No real pilot would vote for this. I love my logbook having appear as soon as the last switch in the cockpit the battery master switch is shut off to enjoy another good flight having logged (and one can still click “continue” to sit in the cockpit for some time, or go back to the main menu).

And: “Open up the weather system for third party devs - not planned” - I thought Asobo promised us a weather radar and terrain scan radar for third party aircraft?

5 Likes

I feel like Carenado would actually make a really good Cessna 162 Skycatcher because no one really did them for fsx that I could think of

Good ol’ Yellow 1946 Piper J3 Cub!

2 Likes

You could get one off of Flight1.

@GamingCat2130 the issue with the logbook popup is you can’t finish your shutdown procedure properly. It occurs during that procedure, not always after the last step.

Hm in my case it always happened after three steps: The engines are out. The alternators are switched off. As soon as the battery switch is shut off the logbook appeared.
(I have disabled developer mode and the logbook is still not appearing for two weeks now.)

But back to topic - I found another treasure and finally want the full Carenado fleet I was enjoying in FSX for years. The Piper Navajo Chieftain, a wonderful* plane!

(But please Carenado make the passenger cabin not THAT scratched muddy and dirty when bringing this wonderful plane to FS20!)

Unlike the Seneca and Seminole which seem to use the unmodified Piper Arrow elevator wing the Navajo chieftain has a new elevator design similar to the Cloudmaster. A wonderful design!

I beg and pray for the Piaggio Avanti each and every day.

1 Like

I’d like an old V-tail Bonanza.

DC-3, B-314 and M-130 please. :grin:

1 Like

Shorts SC7 Skyvan with some garish skydiving liveries please :slight_smile: