Aircraft Wish List

In no particular order

MD 11
BAC 1-11
Tiger Moth
Canberra
Dash 8 Q400

Obviously we already have a 747 but I mean more like one from PMDG!

1 Like

The PMDG Fenix Airbus A350-1000. One can dream… :smiley:

Jean-Luc Picard approved! Sometimes he goes into the holo-deck and flies this one when not solving virtual Sherlock Holmes cases with Data…
Fenix where are you Feeeeeeenix do you see this? Isn´t this an airplane you would love to re-create for the sim after the A320 release? :wink:

1 Like

14-bis
F-22 Raptor
B-2 spirit

1 Like

My Wish…
Pilatus PC-24 in Royal Flying Doctor Service Livery :sunglasses:

2 Likes

Just some personal favourites of mine that I’d love to see:

Hawker Hurricane, Avro Lancaster, DC3, Messerschmitt 109, De Havilland Mosquito.

Avro Vulcan, BAE Tornado.

Vickers Viscount, McDonnell Douglas Dc9, MD-11, BAC 1-11

1 Like

would love all of them. throw in a VC-10, sea vixen and mig 21 and it would fill up my hanger nicely

Lockheed U-2 and TR-1

1 Like

A few more current PC only aircraft to come to Xbox…

1 Like

Did you actually see the AEW version flying. Scrapped before it was built. Not only ugly - but useless. The earlier maritime version was a different story.

They developed them near where I grew up.

1 Like

You must be one of the ‘privileged’ few to have seen one airborne then. I’m not sure that such a short lived concept is worth a place in the sim though :joy: but perhaps the old Shacklebomber with its Gannet radar would fit.

1 Like

Whenever native helicopters drop I think there will be one or two freebies shipped with the update - the one which would fit perfect is the Bell 505 Jet Ranger X, so my wish would be this :smiley: (knowing that this is not a proper wishlist topic)

It doesn’t feature a complex cockpit with complex systems, has a modern design and is the successor of the Bell 206 which was featured in all Flight Simulator titles from FS98 ongoing :slight_smile:

Also it features a good panoramic view from the cockpit :slight_smile:

3 Likes

I would much rather have the normal version.
TBH I chose that photo of the AEW 3 just because it was so ugly.

FlightFx is scheduled to release the Honda Jet tomorrow (05/31)

1 Like

Feeeeeenix :wink:
There is some really good-looking Airbus A321 Freighter upgrade for the Fenix A320 that wants to be in Flight Sim 20.

1 Like

I want :

• Airbus A400M
  • Dassault Falcon 8X, 6X or 10X
  • Airbus A350
  • Airbus A380
2 Likes

Pretty please, any talented developer willing to recreate Porco Rosso’s Savoia S.21 ?

Or, as an alternative, the Macchi M.33, real counterpart that inspired the fictional movie plane

:pig:

3 Likes

For theese I’m waiting:
Aerostar
DC-3
SIAI SF 260
Tiger Moth
Turbo Commander 690

2 Likes

I’m still wating for the Xbox port of the Twotter. That and an Xboxable A220 and I’m pretty much set, barring any pleasant surprises.