Airport Essen-Mülheim EDLE for MSFS

I am currently in the process of creating Essen-Mülheim Airport for the MFS:

39 Likes

Looks like a pretty advanced development to me already :slight_smile:
Gret work

1 Like

That looks realy great. Can you create later EDLN Mönchengladbach Airport also for MSFS?

3 Likes

Holy Moly, it looks great… Should you ever be bored, just let me know… There are some lovely airfields between Rhine and Ruhr… :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Great! Thank you very much in advance. Maybe you know if someone is also developing EDDL?

1 Like

I’m also very interested in EDLN.

2 Likes

Echt gute Arbeit, very good Job:-)

1 Like

nice nice good job

1 Like

Very nice!

1 Like

Hahaha, there’s really something going on here :grinning:

Thank you very much to everyone here, it will definitely be a nice party when Essen-Mülheim is finished. But there is still a long way to go before then. We are all at the beginning of one of the most popular flight simulators of all time!!! :slightly_smiling_face:

Have a nice weekend everyone :heart:
Christian

5 Likes

Cant wait to get… I hope you are able to simulate animated people at airport, instead of having them as static, other than the MSFS airport crew.

1 Like

Wenn jetzt noch Grefrath kommt geht mir noch einer ab :smiley:

3 Likes

Oder ELDM :-p … wobei der schon halbwegs nett umgesetzt ist in der standard-szenerie …

Ich muss dann nur noch MSFS nochmal neu installieren, weil der neue patch meine installation zersägt hat … :´- )))

1 Like

Wenn grefrath und marl fertig ist kann er direkt EDLC auch noch machen den kleinen Flugplatz in Alpsray Kamp-Lintfort :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::call_me_hand:t3:

3 Likes

Just don’t imagine it all sooooo easy :slightly_smiling_face:

At the moment I’m still fumbling around at the EDLE airport and a timely release is not to be expected. The MFS SDK is really great and it’s intuitive, working with it is fun and takes you further. Much further than was ever possible in any other flight simulator. But the thing is that you have to take the necessary time to understand things sufficiently and then to implement them as the Microsoft and Asobo team intended. It means a lot of reading, reading and reading again.

Meanwhile, a short video of the animated people for Essen-Muelheim:

The 3-D models are in the original glTF format and the task for the next few days will be to get the people into the MFS

Best regards
Christian

3 Likes

This looks great! I love how natural the movement is…

1 Like

Nice work Christian

1 Like

Great stuff again, Christian! Enjoying your scenery since FSX, and keeps getting better!
Some nice guy did EDLP, and I am currently working on EDLA… with stock buildings only, as I cannot model/texture, but the overall appearance should be quite well captured. Next on is my home airfield EDKW.

1 Like

Looks really nice! :small_airplane: :smiley_cat:

1 Like

Looks awesome!

1 Like