Airport Essen-Mülheim EDLE for MSFS

Super, :+1:t2:
very nice :slightly_smiling_face:
Thank´s Ralf

1 Like

I’m so happy, you guys are great! EDLD would also be an idea!

2 Likes

Thank you for the kind word from you!

Other projects come next. For example my hometown Dortmund (West-Germany) :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Superb! Have been waiting for this airport.
EDLM (Marl-Loehmühle) would be cool, no one really has done this small and active airfield.

Love your work! Keep it up, it is payware quality.

Many thanks and many greetings from Ratingen.

Bye

Jan

5 Likes

absolutely great with attention to detail. Now that’s a nice Christmas gift. Thank you so much!!!

1 Like

nice to meet you :+1:t2: :smile:

cheers Ralf

1 Like

:grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :heart:

Nice plane on your screenshot!

1 Like

Thank´s,
DC4 Flight Replicas,work´s nice… and a Paint i did for me…
the Airport is great :heart_eyes: :+1:t2:
cheers Ralf

1 Like

Oh my god i would be so happy if someone would make EDLM. I live less then 1 km away from it. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hey,

I just made a short video to honor your great work:

5 Likes

WOW, that’s a great video! You staged the airport very nicely, I like it very much. It seldom happens that someone does so much work :slight_smile:

Great job!

2 Likes

Any chance to get this also on Xbox ? I life in Mülheim and its sad that the airport is in that poor quality on Xbox.

Yes, there is a high probability that it will. But please don’t ask for a time :slight_smile:

1 Like

excelent :slight_smile: I will buy it directly. Love the pictures and videos from this thread here :slight_smile: good job.

You don’t have to buy it, it will be free.

1 Like

wow nice !! thanks a lot. Now I cross the finger that the release will be this year :smile:

Ha ha ha, I can take the hope away from you :stuck_out_tongue:

Ohdamn :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Any news on this here ? :smiley:

There is nothing new on the topic, if there is anything new then it will be informed here.

1 Like