Airport ground texture bug

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

No

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

Brief description of the issue:

Satellite ground textures popping over the scenery ground textures in many airports

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

ICAO or coordinates (DevMode > Debug > Display position)

In this case the picture is at MK Studios EFHK

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

CGL bug supposed to be fixed in SU15

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Yes

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Use DX12

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

Already many threads about it,

From the screenshot, it doesn’t look like the satelite imagery LOD bug, it’s broken textures DX12, if @Jatkis is using DX11 or Xbox, then it might be a different issue. And SU15 beta doesn’t fix it, not was it mentioned in the list of bugs which are supposed to be fixed. It’s listed as improved in MSFS 2024 in weekly status.

He doesnt Mention DX 12 in his original post so not sure if its the issues you posted or the cgl bug i posted which happens when to many airports in close proximity are using the same cgl file . The CGL bug has been fixed in SU15 the DX12 bug i dont know

Ok… I did not know about this CGL related bug. But from the screenshot, symptoms look like the dx12 bug. So it would be good if op can share if they are using dx11 or dx12.

i wasn’t aware of the mixed ground texture either i guess because i dont use DX12

Closing as a duplicate report. Before creating a new bug report, please search the Bug Reporting category.