All Aircraft External Lighting Flickering

Experiencing the same thing! Asobo, how does this get by you guys?? Every update I not only have to worry about you guys breaking something, but you also bug out things that had no issues from the beginning!! Very disappointing!

Also experiencing the same problem. :frowning:

I continued to have the same problem as well after the post on your reply. Since, I found that changing the render scaling to 100% seems to help for some reason. Since changing the render scaling out of 20 odd flight it happened once. If your render scaling is not 100%, try this. It happens to be on stormy conditions not sure if its relevant. I hope there will be a fix soon.

Happening to me as well, render scale 100%, any weather (always live)

Download Nvidia drivers v466.77
https://www.nvidia.com/download/driverResults.aspx/176265/en-us

Uninstall Nvidia drivers and restart PC.
Install 466.77 drivers and restart PC.

1 Like

I can confirm that using the 466.77 driver has fixed the flickering light problem for me. Flew all over last night, multiple airports and no problems. Same performance as well. 2080ti.

3 Likes

keep voting peopleā€¦

1 Like

it was gone for a while, but for some days it has been back, for any render scaling 70 or higher :confused:

1 Like

Its when you put the wing lights on or any landing lights. Itā€™s so annoying.

Anyone try the new driver to see if it resolved the flickering/blocky lighting? 496.13?

Still flickering. Anything over 50% or 1080p and no good.

3080TI, 100% scaling and happens anytime at night. Ridiculous

1 Like

I just installed it, it isnā€™t happening after a reboot but Iā€™m sure it would come back at the end of a flight, thatā€™s when it happens to me

Same here. Super weird. Rolling back to .77 driver fixes it.

What if we donā€™t use Nvidia but Radeon one? Actually on version 21.10.2 latest update installed and PC restartedā€¦

Uninstalling NVIDIA driver and then installing newest driver 496.13 fixed it for me.

What resolution do you run?

4K @ 80 render scaling

1 Like

I have the same issues with Nvidia 496.13 und SU6ā€¦

1 Like

4 me 2 mate
2k / RTX 3080 Xtreme
render scaling 100