Alternate airport in World Map flight planning screen

Please make better flight planning,
Include second dest. airport as a reserve airport.

You can add additional waypoints along the way and if you press navlog you can adjust the cruise

Ok did not know that, thanks,and how atc is setting the fligh level ? Is there any way that I can set the flight level during planning process ?

I mean you can do it all via the garmin or MCDU anyways but as for the atc, in the many years I have played flight sim the atc part I don’t use

Understand ,
I used ATC PRO X, ( is planning program + atc navigation) on prepar 3d, and ATC and planning is linked together in this programm in order to follow the correct Lateral and vertical Path by atc. In other words , what you planned the atc quided you there.
In FS 2020 the planning is poor therefore the atc is poor,

In the Nav Log page of the World Map, there is an edit box on the top right with the game’s suggested cruise alt. You can change that and press enter and the altitude profile is adjusted accordingly. This will also be the cruise altitude ATC uses. (And what I assume is in the FMC but I haven’t gotten around to familiarize myself with the Airbus FMC too much because so far I didn’t need to.)

Ok thanks will try that…

Hi there,
I had to modify your top post and make this topic about having an alternate airport only. When this Wishlist topic was created, there was no voting in this category. When voting was introduced, it became necessary for there to be one topic per request, and one request per topic. Thank you for your understanding.
Regarding the ATIS request you had, there is a similar, but not exact topic. It’s not for access to the airport’s ATIS, but for the METAR. Still might be worth taking a look at it:

In my experience, regardless of what altitude you put in the Nav Log, if you create an IFR flight in the world map and accept a route created by MSFS, any section of that route that has a real world airway minimum height restriction above your selected cruise altitude will result in ATC instructing you to climb to a new altitude at or above the restriction for the duration of that leg. The initial cruise altitude you selected in the Nav Log will only be used by ATC as the initial climb out altitude when giving you your IFR flight plan clearance,

There is no airway altitude restriction information available to the user in the world map, and unless you have some other reference material you will not know about this before flight, so if you are flying a small GA aircraft, even assuming you chose low altitude IFR for the flight, you can get into a situation where ATC is demanding that you climb to an altitude that your aircraft is not capable of achieving.