Altitude setting in default planner , world map

:wave: Thank you for using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

i am pure default

Have you disabled/removed all your mods and addons? If the issue still occurs with no mods and add-ons, please continue to report your issue. If not, please move this post to the Community Support section.

i am pure default

Brief description of the issue:

In the basic planner, I find it very difficult to input altitude values. I don’t know how the input field will react every time I type a number.
I often use this entry field to maintain a low ifr altitude (under 17500ft). So I get into trouble too many.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and/or peripheral set up if relevant:

Build Version # when you first started experiencing this issue:

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute on this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

If I input 1071 as you did and then click on NAV LOG bar, the ft value gets rounded to 1100 .Any entered value gets rounded to the hundreds.

to crazyhorsejesol

i don’t want 1071.
i want 17000.
i can’t understand this react

Put the mouse cursor on the left of 1071 and left click ,then ,on keyboard, pust CANC several times till 0 Zero will be the only number left.Then type 1700 and the final number will be 17000.

That is not enough.
Nav window closed automaticaly.
There is some problem,

I’m having a similar problem.

I want to start a flight @ 3,000 ft. in my FSR500.
I set a custom departure and a custom arrival.
In ‘Nav Log’ I set my cruise altitude to 3,000 ft.
If I close out of ‘Nav Log’ it shows my departure and arrival altitude is 3,000 ft.

But when I click ‘Fly’ I’m at 20,000 ft.

Do I have to set a flight plan in LittleNavMap or Navigraph, export the flight plan, and load it from the World Map?

That seems excessively unnecessary…

This is related to another issue:

What I’m reading is that I need to set a departure from an airport to stop this bug. In other words, starting a flight in the air won’t respect the cruise altitude I set in the Nav Log.

It’s puzzling that different planes start the in-air flight at different altitudes.
My Bonanza starts at 1500 ft., while my FSR500 starts at 20000 ft.