[ANNOUNCEMENT] EGKB London Biggin Hill | Pilot Plus

We are pleased to announce one of our current projects, London Biggin Hill for Microsoft Flight Simulator!

The Pilot Plus team are working closely with airport management to enable the creation of the most realistic and accurate digital twin of Biggin Hill.

More info! :point_right: Announcing: Biggin Hill Airport - Pilot Plus

11 Likes

For some reason, I thought you guys would get to this one sooner or later :smiley:

1 Like

What happened to this airport, is it still incoming?

I love Pilot Plus, have every one of their MSFS airports but since this announcment 8 months ago they seem to disappeared? No updates on their website since September, are they still producing this airport, and airports in general?

1 Like

Thankyou for your interest and support of us in general!

Yes I can confirm biggin hill is still in development by our team, as we are a small team of developers we have limited resource. We also create software external to flight sim, so our time is usually split between projects.

The progress on biggin is great and the team are excited to get this out when possible!

2 Likes

This is great news, glad to hear you’re still working on airports!

1 Like

Any chance of a version from 1940?

:wink:

EGKB is now in Beta testing phase, we are super excited to bring this one to you guys! We are extremely happy with the results ! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

I’ve been waiting for the next Pilot Plus instalment for ages!.. Looks like it’ll be well worth the wait!

Where next???

1 Like

Appreciate the support! :smiley:

We have a couple of ideas for what’s to come next, formal announcements will come via our usual channels!

Here is my vidéo/entertaintment review of the scenery. If that Can help some simmer to make an opinion on it i ll be glad .
Enjoy

1 Like