[ANNOUNCEMENT] FlightSimGames (FSG) Pilatus Porter PC-6 (payware)

What is new in here? Feels weird without updates for a few days. @FlightSimUA you got me spoiled with sneak peeks.

2 Likes

Hi Severeeno! :+1: :grinning:
Well we are making the final full scale HFFM and PT6 tests together with the real pilots. It takes time but this is absolutely important phase!

3 Likes

WIP 07.07.21
HFFM and Engine Gauges test :grinning: :+1:

7 Likes

I only just noticed that the ADF receiver has no knob to adjust the crown. Do you plan on adding one?

1 Like

Hi hobanagerik! Our KI 229 RMI variant doesn’t have it.

2 Likes

An adjustment knob only makes sense if the ADF isn’t slaved.

2 Likes

You are right! This is from KI 229 RMI manual:
“KI 229 radio magnetic indicator displays the magnetic heading of your aircraft (slaved off the KCS 55A or KCS 305 Compass System) and magnetic bearings for either a VHF omnidirectional range (VOR) or an automatic direction finder (ADF). It does this with two needles read over a compass card.”

1 Like

Right, that makes sense. I was wondering how you would make best use of it without that. I raised the same question about the Islander, which also has no knob, but doesn’t appear to be slaved to anything.

1 Like

Slaved VOR/ADF RMI extremely useful gauge! :+1: :grinning:

5 Likes

WIP 08.07.21
ANNUNCIATOR PANEL:

9 Likes

Something is missing on the annunciator.

1 Like

Do you know what is missing? It is not a problem to add it! :grinning:

1 Like

What is missing is the release date

:rofl:

3 Likes

We will add it :laughing: :+1: :ok_hand:

3 Likes

Considering my history with the PC-6 in other sims if you implement engine damage I fear I may see that Chip" light a little too often

3 Likes

Good point! Actually we want to make a realistic “flight simulation” and not a “maintenance simulation”! :grin: :+1:

6 Likes

Real PC-6 Pilot tests our PC-6 HFFM ! Enjoy!!! :+1: :smiley:

19 Likes

That first approach was crazy, and right on the money. :clap:

4 Likes

WIP 09.07.21
Annunciator panel Test :grinning: :+1:

10 Likes

That looks really good. I noticed a couple of things.

When the lights came on to test, they kind of faded on instead of coming on at full brightness, like they had a dimmer controlling them. Is that by design, or an artefact of YouTube compression? They didn’t fade out when they turned off.

The needle for the fuel flow gauge seems very abrupt, quite unlike the other gauges.

Other than that, great work as always.

1 Like