[ANNOUNCEMENT] FlightSimGames (FSG) Pilatus Porter PC-6 (payware)

Hi hobanagerik. You are right! We observe this “dimming” of the light emission animation as well. We will improve it later as well as the fuel arrow PID controller. Currently important to make correct Annunciator lights logic. These simple lights required a big and precise coding and dozens tests. :+1: :grinning:

3 Likes

Test Flight … :grinning:

14 Likes

Hi there, looking so much forward to this release. Looks absolutly astonishing:) please please tell me that you will also bring it to the xbox version, via the official marketplace?

1 Like

Hi OZilla89! We will put PC-6 to the MSFS official marketplace at the second marketing phase. At the first phase we want to be able to make Hot Fixes as fast as possible and for this purpose we will use more flexible marketing platform.

Test Flight … :grinning: :+1:

16 Likes

Thx for the super fast reply. Makes alot of sense and is fully understandable. I hope the second phase starts asap;) keep up the amazing work!!

1 Like

Thank you! We will! :ok_hand:

4 Likes

WIP 12.07.21
Battery BUS1 and Generator BUS2 Test :+1: :grinning:

13 Likes

WIP 16.07.21
Ammeter and Voltmeter Test

10 Likes

WIP 16.07.21
Audio panel KMA-28 Test :grinning: :+1:

12 Likes

I think that’s the loudest I’ve ever heard the NAV audio before. Its nowhere near that loud on anything I fly.

1 Like

Thank you Hobanagerik! Here is KMA-28 Update :grinning: :+1:

9 Likes

Hi Folks!
We have successfully completed Development Phase1: PC-6 High Fidelity Flight Model and PT6A-34 Turboprop Engine Dynamics. We are very happy! Now, four real-world pilots (two PC-6 pilots, one DHC-6 Captain and one Bush pilot with the 14000 bush flight hours) are testing our PC-6. :grinning: :+1: :v:

Best Regards.
FSG

P.S. Phase2 has began! :ok_hand:

23 Likes

Is it possible in MSFS to vary the contact point position to match the considerable difference in track width between the uncompressed and the fully compressed landing gear?

(This would be an even bigger problem with e.g. the Fi156, since this wasn’t possible in FSX.)

1 Like

Hi PZL104! Contact point doesn’t have any connection to the 3D node (wheel). We use 50% of the landing gear animation position (the widest position) to put contact points. For the PC-6 landing gear difference between 50% and 0% or 100% around 10 cm and it doesn’t effect ground rolling dynamics.

Here is landing gear test:

… and also our PC-6 a good dancer! :grinning: :+1:

11 Likes

PC-6 is like: s1w11o3.gif (500×352) (imgur.com)

2 Likes

CHwiss high technology to test PC-6 landing gear and shock absorbers:

:joy:

8 Likes

We made exactly the same landing gear dynamics!!! :+1: :grinning:

4 Likes

WIP 19.07.21 :+1: :grinning:

11 Likes

As a tester, I am limited in what I can say but… as a Twotter pilot and having flown as a “bush man” many times, this is one of the most exciting STOL upcoming aircraft. I’ve very rarely witnessed such attention to flight model, aircraft, and engine modelling. Go FSG! :blush:

17 Likes

I am so looking forward to buying and flying this amazing airplane!

2 Likes