[ANNOUNCEMENT] FlightSimGames (FSG) Pilatus Porter PC-6 (payware)

You sure know how to fly in a sim Alex well done :grin: :+1:

1 Like

Thank you John! I have been practicing “flying” since 1988 :laughing:
All my 30-year virtual flights experience I have implemented in the PC-6 project. :smiley: :+1: :small_airplane:

5 Likes

Hi Folks! :grinning:
If you want to make some sound tests try sound options from the image. Our sound “animation” will be based on this sound options as the default options for PC-6.

Please ensure that the sound volumes are properly calibrated as i dont want to change sound volumes for specific planes

9 Likes

Thank you Andy! Yes we will calibrate sound. Usually very loud engine sound by default “block” all other important sounds. We want to avoid this common problem. :grinning:

2 Likes

I have all on 100% and won’t change that for a single aircraft, sorry.

3 Likes

You are not supposed to. Don’t change! :+1: :grinning:

1 Like

Awesome job guys. PC-6 is my favourite aircraft of all time and you really made my day with this project. So really really really thank you.
Will you record custom sound of the real aircraft or will you stay on the default one? Would be amazing the real one.
Thank you again for this project guys, I’m following this page daily and sometimes more than a time for day! :grin:

Stefano

3 Likes

Please don’t include a copilot as a default that has to be removed every time the sim is started. I had many flights in PC6 s (admittedly as a skydiver) never saw a copilot. Its just unnecessary annoying eyecandy

3 Likes

Thank you Porkules91!
We want to make a :grinning: :+1:custom PC-6 sounds and we will see what is possible to do.

You will not have animated Copilot inside and outside the cockpit if you put “0.0 pounds” to the station_load.1. :grinning: :+1:

WIP 30.07.21
Cockpit and Instrument 3D Lights :grinning: :+1:

6 Likes

And I’ll assume that default layout can be adjusted via the relevant config file if anyone doesn’t want to keep setting the co-pilot to 0.

1 Like

Yes. By Default you will have only Pilot and 50% Fuel.

6 Likes

Please do a toggle like just flight

1 Like

Andy, we have a different concept regarding Passengers / Cargo animation and Weight&Balance function. We have made simple “toggle” function but we don’t like it.

3 Likes

WIP 01.08.21
3D Instrument Light Test :grinning: :+1:

POTENTIOMETER 50%

POTENTIOMETER 100%

7 Likes

Very nice, are we pretty close :eyes:

Really looking forward to this one, nice to see the attention you’ve already put into making sure ILS/RNAV work.

2 Likes

Thank you PharaohEo! As an old virtual pilots we want to enjoy every second flying our dream plane! Personally I like to make early morning flights with a Scattered Clouds and Sun! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

P.S. Hopefully ETA DEC 2021.

9 Likes

Been waiting for someone to make the Porter, really looking forward to this, BUT, please don’t rush this project, for me personally and a lot of other simmers, attention to detail, eye candy, and functionality is key for a successful 3rd party addon, I remember the Porter from Just Flight in flight simulator 2004 and it was an absolutely amazing aircraft and just a joy to fly, the detail, the rough weathered textures, it was just perfect.

Will this be available in the sim market place once its complete?

with that said, great work so far!

3 Likes