[ANNOUNCEMENT] JRF-6 Goose | Big Radials

So… Does all this mean it’s coming out very shortly indeed? :wink:

Instant purchase here :kissing_closed_eyes:

@Testchamber3067 the art print is fantastic! The paper is really thick and nice. I can’t wait to frame it and get it on the wall!

9 Likes

Thanks Nixon. Yes the quality is really good and the paper good and thick. Got a large print myself.

Got my 24" x 36" Art print. Looks fantastic.

21 Likes

Narrator: Here we see a rare sighting of a Tasman Airlines variety of the Grumman Goose. At home in the southern hemisphere, on the beautiful “Apple Isle” of Tasmania.

9 Likes

I am so looking forward to this aircraft.

Do any of you have any anticipated seaplane-based adventures in mind once you get your hands on a Goose? I’d love to hear about them.

I cobbled together a ‘random mission generator’ in google spreadsheets. I have a list of lakes and seaplane bases in Southeast Alaska plugged in to explore in the Goose. Misty Fjords Mission generator - Google Sheets

Come to think of it, since the Goose is fully amphibian, I should also add some hard runways to this sheet!

2 Likes

STOP TEASING ME!!!
:wink:

This is going to be a fun one for sure.

You might want to take a look at RTMM, lots of seaplane bases in Alaska.

https://return.mistymoorings.com/z20_scenery/index.php

These guys have been going for so many years, its pretty amazing

Well that’s a fast turn around, just posted a Goose on a ‘most wanted’ xbox thread yesterday. Does it have the livery that would allow Matrix to escape after off-gassing Bennett, chainmail and all?

6 Likes

Me, trying to calculate the release date of the Goose, c. 2022. Colorized.

1 Like

I can’t wait for this to be released! I’ve actually been idling in my explorations in the game because I want a proper classic seaplane before I explore up through Canada and into Alaska, and also out through the Caribbean.

I’ve also been following the PBY Canso project by lagaffe, but it looks like his is still quite a ways off.

Awesome work, Team! My goodness…

Took me some time to understand that post:

It seems the movie ‚Commando’ with Arnold Schwarzenegger featured a Goose:

http://www.impdb.org/index.php?title=Commando

Thanks, i had no idea :stuck_out_tongue:

lagaffe isn’t quit. Take a look here:

1 Like

indeed it did…

2 Likes