[ANNOUNCEMENT] JRF-6 Goose | Big Radials

Just keep at it. I did never know this was a side project for at least Wookie. Bought the Nieuport for support eventhough it is not neccesarily my cup of tea and already have and love the P40. Also your forum presence here is so appreciated.

1 Like

Side project was the freeware one. At first i didnt really like the Goose. Then it grew on me, then, considering the popularity of the freeware, it was pretty obvious we needed to make a ā€œproperā€ one.

And of course im on the forums, i became a dev AFTER i was a forum member :smiley:

8 Likes

The goose is probably not my favorite aircraft but honestly, thatā€™s a passionate and new dev team I really want to support. Will buy for sure!

1 Like

Not gonna lie, the preview video got me even more excited for this airplane. I like everything that was presented in the video. Not entirely 100% sold on the engine sounds in the cockpit (I am 95% sold on them tho). feels like they maybe lack just a little bit of bass. The outside engine sound is 110% awesome. Everything else is also top-notch. The attention to detail is quite frankly spectacular. After Twin Otter disappointment (I did not get it, waiting for sound fix), I think this will definitely deliver.
Great job Big Radials!!! Stunning work.

1 Like

Yea that 5% that youā€™re not sold on with the sound, is the part thatā€™s not finished :wink:

3 Likes

take your time boys - no point getting something done early if it ainā€™t what it ought to beā€¦

3 Likes

I understand what youā€™re saying, but please stop saying that :joy::joy::joy:

The wound is still raw for some of us.

2 Likes

Oh you mean the Twotter? I then @Severeeno was talking about our sounds after hearing it on stream last night.

1 Like

You know darn well it was Mr. ā€œWe will be on both PC and Xbox Marketplace and we didnā€™t even have to cut anything to do it.ā€ :rofl:

I spit my drink out when you said that.

3 Likes

Is the video still available somewhere? The link to Twitch does not contain it. Thanks.

Yep, VOD here; Twitch

3 Likes

Iā€™m so happy to see this paint scheme! I have very fond memories of puttering around SE Alaska in Bill and Lynn Lyons Goose with this exact paint job in FS9. The attention to detail and authenticity of this project really reminds me of that bird! Really excited!

2 Likes

Looks absolutely fabulous. Nice touch with the Cutterā€™s Goose livery. Does that also come with the Monkey Bar on Bora Gora

Would you maybe consider making a Twin Otter next? We definitely need one of those :smiling_imp::wink:

2 Likes

Iā€™d really like to explore the Oz world update in this planeā€¦

1 Like

Sure, weā€™ll do an Australian livery then. :smiley:

4 Likes

Fantastic :+1:

First flight tests in Australia have been successful!

17 Likes

4 Likes

Is that Tasmania? I just flew there for the first time yesterday!

1 Like

i cheated and this is actually New Zealand lol. :smiley: I dont have space on the laptop for the Oz World Update :stuck_out_tongue: