[Announcement] Vessels: Global Shipping | Seafront Simulations

Is this On marketplace now?

@CromUK @ITDreamFly - I have spotted why Enhanced AI isn’t in content.xml. It’s because content.xml seems to only relate to packages with static scenery objects (so it shouldn’t be in there). Thanks for your assistance though. This helps with the advice I’ll give to people in the future. :+1:

1 Like

It is in the queue :+1:

However, we are trying to avoid it launching at the same time as another Sim Update, just in case we have similar issues to last time. :slightly_smiling_face:

Hi.

Sorry but i don´t have any Microsoft Flight Simulator here:
C:\Users\MY PC\AppData\Roaming

Hi.

After being searching for it. I have a content.XML in here:
C:\Users\xxxAppData\Local\Packages\Microsoft.FlightSimulator_8wekyb3d8bbwe\LocalCache

And yes there are listed:

<Package name=seafront-livingworld-vessels-globalshipping active=true/>
<Package name=seafront-sightseeing-vessels-anguillamartinbarts active=true/>
<Package name=seafront-sightseeing-vessels-channelislands active=true/>
<Package name=seafront-sightseeing-vessels-core active=true/>

:wink:

That’s all good :+1: I’ve sent you an email but please can you send me the log from OrbxCentral?

Strange enough the wakes are shimmering on my end in 2D ( non VR). Only if the distance is low they look right. Is this a known issue? Maybe the TAA bug introduced with SU5?

Hi @DesignerClock63 It could be a mix of the wakes themselves, user settings and antialiasing from SU5. We can’t roll back to the previous build so we need to wait for SU6 and also update on our side as the SDK/Documentation develops.

Some users have also seen improvements with updated GPU drivers (or switching between Game and Studio drivers for nVidia cards).

Everything resolved with a huge support from @SeafrontSims

Uninstalling from Orbx central, reinstalling it and problem resolved.

Thanks a lot !! And long live to SeatFront !! Go buy it and think it twice :wink:

4 Likes

So let’s wait in this case for SU6. I’m running the SIM with the latest GPU drivers and mostly on Ultra with LOD of 400 and rendering scale of 70%

Is this add-on already on marketplace’s queue?

Yes it’s there waiting in line :slight_smile: along with Vessels: Anguilla, St Martin & St Bart’s too

also for xbox :smiley: ?

Yes it’s there in the Xbox queue too :slight_smile: :+1:

3 Likes

It is that’s great news. Guess then we will see it appear in the next two weeks.

Thanks for the newsletter @SeafrontSims. I took the plunge and I’m loving what you’re doing for the simulator, but can I ask how much more traffic you’ll be adding? Your newsletter says more traffic AND more routes. Keep up the great work and thanks in advance!

I noticed this shimmering on the float planes too (via drone camera) so I don’t think it’s just boats. I hope it gets fixed/updated soon though.

Hi @FlyingFishin - Our longer term plans include a mixture of both increased overall traffic with more boats on existing routes and new routes (each with one or more boats themselves). Currently we have just over double (the release build) in our development build but this may go up or down slightly depending on the approach we chose and test results. We will share more details here close to or at release but rest assured there will be even more traffic/boats in the sim.

1 Like

Thank you. Double would be amazing (too much even?). I look forward to seeing where go you with it and will keep my fingers crossed for a UK South West at some point before I get too old.

1 Like

How is this different from the free global shipping addon?