Antonov AN-225

It is not intact. There was a second airframe, started by the Soviets, which was never completed as the first one could handle any jobs that came up for it at the time. I believe they are proposing building another, based around the intact spare airframe, not fixing the broken one, and salvaging a few engines etc from the wreck.

Considering there have been controversial allegations of betrayal over the decision to leave the now destroyed AN 225 at the airfield where the occupying paratroopers destroyed it, rather than fly it out of the country - I suspect all due diligence is being done on any new one.

1 Like

Hello all,

I have a question, but I don’t know if I’m in the right place here. If not, please move, thanks!

If on 27.02.2023 the Antonov AN-225 for the PC is released and I buy it, I have it from 21.03.2023 automatically on Xbox?

1 Like

Are we really getting the An-225 today? It seems impossible, surreal.

What time can I buy the an225?

16 UTC according to inibuilds Discord

1 Like

yes, on PC. XBOX later after SU12 in March because of missing WASM implementation on XBOX.

2 Likes

I always get so excited for these things on the day then remember that it’s always late afternoon UTC release and here in eastern Australia that means the silly hours of the next day’s morning.

1 Like

its in the marketplace

Please join the Official Discussion.