Anyone know of a KPIT or Pittsburgh scenery in the works?

This is my hometown, and I’d love to see it in the sim. Although I haven’t heard of anything in development. It’s a shame the airport isn’t what it once was, but the city has really come a long way in the last 10 years.

1 Like

Fellow Pittsburgher here. What id really like to see is KAGC in it’s full Art Deco glory.

But at least the taxiway is fixed now.

3 Likes

I’m also waiting for a developer to make KPIT in all its glory.

2 Likes

I also live in Pittsburgh and fly there a lot. The airport is a bit much for my current 3d modeling experience, but I am planning on at least getting rid of the random trees growing out of the bridges and maybe replacing a few of the bridges with better models.

2 Likes

I would love this! I fly out of KAGC all the time.

When/if I can find some more free time. I may take a stab at learning enough blender to recreate the main terminal. I used to take some CAD classes in the 90’s back in high school.

As u know they have the airport under construction w the 1B$ price tag.

Maybe that is holding back KPIT FS development.

KAGC is just finishing or maybe finished it’s restoration. It would a a great canadate to develope for flight sim.

There’s a cool freeware project that’s working on scenery for Pittsburgh International. It is still in development but it looks quite promising, and it definetely hits the high-end freeware category. I’ve installed it on my MSFS build and I gotta say it’s coming along quite well. Future updates will improve the textures and add additional features like an interior for the terminals. Even though it is still WIP, I recommend checking it out!

3 Likes