Anyone know when a Uh60 will come out?

Anyone know when a Uh60 will come out? Specifically on marketplace for Xbox users. Thanks

Hello, I am going to give you a simple and understandable answer.

NEVER.

I would also like a UH60 to come out but the current one out there on flightsim is garbage.

Ok that’s no help at all, so why bother replying.

4 Likes

Not exactly “recent” news but here is the last good report on a development of one that I have seen.

2 Likes

Cool, thank you I didn’t know about that development. I hope that it comes out for Xbox.

2 Likes

I am sure Mscenery have one just around the corner…

1 Like

Idk why all the hate. Obviously a better version is preferred, but a lesser model is still better than no option imo.

2 Likes

If its flyable yes!

Free one on DCS is good

That doesn’t help here with Microsoft lead simulator if it’s a different platform

1 Like

DCS itself is also free.

1 Like

Check this:

An exciting new announcement from Blackbird Simulations is the UH-60 Black Hawk helicopter, which is now being coded. All the modelling and texturing are done. Blackbird is making the HH-60G and MH-60S models in a close-to-study-level simulation in an all-glass cockpit. Blackbird Simulations is also including weapons for added realism. They hope to release the Black Hawk this year, but no promises are made.

They have some photos, too.

This link indicates the project is still active:

4 Likes

I thought Blackbird had one coming. Had looked on their website yesterday but didn’t see anything on it. Anyway, this is very good to hear. You would think that one of the worlds most popular helicopters would find someone to make a good module of it eventually!

1 Like

I was surprised there was no mention of it on their site, too.

1 Like