Anyone taken a nice long run since Hotfix 2.0

CTD’d 15 minutes into my five hour flight from KLGB to PHNL after a half hour of setup. Done with the sim for a while.

Just completed circuits Shoreham UK in Just Flight piper arrow with my trusty Reverb G1 VR.
Absolutely amazing,
That’s all.

2 Likes

XP11 looks like utter garbage, even with all the best add-ons and ortho.

7 Likes

that looks horrible though… I wouldnt want that, lol…Staying with msfs2020…Although I’m gonna fire up xplane in a bit for fun.

Out of curiosity, how do you manage to start the Mooney or change fuel tanks? When I try to change fuel tanks I don’t get the icon to do that, so I can’t start the plane.

Regarding HF2. Loaded into an airport and was greeted with missing textures, so didn’t bother to stay any longer. Also because I can’t start the Mooney since SU5 either.

Still telling me to get to an altitude I’m already at

Yes, that issue still exists in live weather. I just ignore ATC when it does that, and if it’s getting too irritating I tune the radio to a different frequency.

As bugs go, this one is small, but intensely irritating!

Just used ctrl E…

Thanks for the reply. I assume that would work but a 2 hour flight without changing fuel tanks; I don’t know about that.

I just saw that Carenado confirmed that those features are broken since SU5. I prefer to start planes from cold & dark but I guess that’s not possible for those that I paid money for.

Yes, the X-Plane 11 pics don’t look anything like as good as the ones you took in FS2020 imo.

Like you I didn’t think the FS2020 ones were too bad :slightly_smiling_face:

I was Just testing the stability of the sim…
I took off and flew on the autopilot the whole time in easy mode…
I couldn’t start the mooney in hard mode too…

Landing in 15 in Memphis. If I don’t CTD, I’ll run a 3K+ NM flight. Fingers crossed!

Took a 4 hour trip on Friday in a C172 Western NV to central OR at 10000.

That was followed up by another 2.5-hour flight in the same place. No issues other than I think the ATC please expedite your climb problem still exists

How did you manage the xbox going to standby…or have you been on the controller the whole time?

im no tech guru by any stretch it was one of those where i tried and it worked…but from what i could see the frames were too eratic especially when panning camera, but with fps spiking, on msi they would shoot from 70s to 99+ also comes cpu spiking and i THINK the temps got bit much and was crashing

1 Like

I’m running the sim on PC

SCEL to KAUS right now in the F-15. 68 fps in 4K. Looks amazing and is running smoothly. 'Will be back in 3 hours happy or frustrated. Lol.

im coming to decent into instanbul from heathrow, but need sleep, does it save the flight plan these days if i save it and come back to it in the morning ? i remember before id load it up and it would load but flight plan would no longer be there ?

Flight from Malaga LEMG to Manchester EGCC A320 FBW (DEV VERS), Smooth so far, only issues discovered ATC altittude (which is well documented) real time and weather. Only noticed lights flickering Taxi lights and landing lights. Not sure if I have to tweak anything? Set all on ultra nothing changed in the cfg file. (Not a complaint just an observation) :grin: HAGS and Game mode on…not surebif that has impact on lights

Competed a 2 and a half hour flight from Gibraltar to Gatwick using the FBW mod and Gatwick scenery, all was perfect!