Are we going backwards?

i paid 3000 euros for materials, for big pc config plus 1500 euros for peripherals, tpr, bravo alpha; track ir etc… i fly over martinique testerday…ugly… shame on asobo/microsoft, i signed you petition. sorry for my english i m french

6 Likes

You cant see a difference? WOW.

Unfortunately with all this XBOX unification the Sim got all the chances to become an arcade toy instead of a Sim. The wishlist topic about having 2 separate version for XBOX and PC which exploded in votes has been closed down by Staff.
If someone still think we can have a serious Sim unified with XBOX then answer:

1. Who are going to build a professional home cockpit for the Sim: A PC or XBOX user?
  2. Which platform PC or XBOX the potential study level aircraft developers are going to chose?
  3. Which system has more more graphical and computing power XBOX or PC?

I think the answers are obivious. :frowning: And now it will be nothing more than a PC version of the XBOX arcade.

3 Likes

I do see a difference, it is better. But it seems to be based on systems and network.

I don’t think we’ll ever get 2 versions, Microsoft won’t let the PC version be superior to the console version since it would damage the console sales.

3 Likes

YES… i agree. its turned into an xbox play anywhere game. So disappointed.

I’m sure with the graphical degrade they’re losing interest from some of the PC crowd too.
The main thing MSFS had over the competition was it looked better, that gap is lowering now.

2 Likes

VFR flight was its main draw for simmers to wait on the navigation fix. Im losing interest fast with this update. I do admit the performance is better. but we could get that easy if we dont look outside… i dont get it… what about all those that paid twice the price for 3090 cards… i almost pulled the trigger myself…

3 Likes

I will try to be fair here. I posted above with a photo of terrible pop up and blurry screenshot over UK. Had many CTD and freezing on load screen. Just mangedf a flight from paris to heathrow. My longest flight so far without a CTD. Ground detail was better and not as blurry but sim is very hit and miss. Very unreliable at moment. Some of it maybe server related as one minute blurry then one flight not too bad. Too many extra problems have oocured for sure.
My airbus throttle from thrustmaster config has changed, left started button is off. Just bizzare stuff. As you saythe sim seems to be reacting different on many peoples PC’s. Whats the point in updating a sim and creating fustration amounst the mases. Just peaves everyone off.

I have a very strong system and top tier internet, I disagree.

1 Like

Me too and we are experiencing two different outcomes.

So you are telling me, visually, nothing has changed in the sim? And that performance has been increased at no visual cost? Is that what you’re saying? If so, please go watch videos or search for images from older builds. Compare the pair.

1 Like

Those who say the quality has improved after the update, please post a few screenshots so we can compare …

1 Like

thnx but i meant textures, cuz the main graphic problem of many of us are blurry textures…

1 Like

Better?

1 Like

5 Likes

That is precisely what I am saying.

Apparently not much

Haha that’s ridiculous. It has been proven that there are visual differences.

1 Like