Asobo ATR 42-600/72-600

I wish there was some documentation. ;p

1 Like

cant complain for Ā£11 wow!

Mind blowing value esp. with discount. Must be going for the every user will buy it at that price approach. Was really expecting it to be way more.

How do I set reverser on the throttle when my hotas x does not have a physical reverse axis? I always use a button to toggle between forward and reverse but that doesnā€™t seem to work in the ATR.
And I have disabled Throttle hardware has reverser axis in the tablet.

Iā€™m seeing a couple of immediate graphical oddities on Series X at 4K.

There are parallel lines flanking each of the windscreen pillars on both the left and right sides in the glass. Initially, I noted them on the left pillar directly in front of me. As you move the camera they also appear on the middle and right side pillars, too.

The labels silkscreened to the glass lens of the COMPT Temp Gauge are dancing around in an animated fashion. The COMPT, Ā°C and DUCT labels are what Iā€™m referring to.

no discount for me, i was probably too quick to buy it (I do have the premium deluxe)

4 Likes

CTD on the first RNAV appā€¦

I opened this thread for those of us affected by this issue: No ATR discount for Deluxe Edition owners - #3 by Hugothester

Honestly knowing how the marketplace works like a broken toaster we should have known better and not bought from there on releaseā€¦

3 Likes

Yeah was expecting at least $35, at $12 itā€™s a no brainer.

1 Like

The World Map flight plan is not automatically imported and I havenā€™t seen any mechanism for Simbrief.

Has anyone located a Simbrief function?

1 Like

Has anyone found a solution for the ā€œtransaction still pendingā€ message on Xbox? Iā€™ve reset my sim multiple times and still no difference.

Nevermind, I opened up the content manager and went back to the ATR, itā€™s now working.

2 Likes

Is there a hidden yoke lock somewhere? Canā€™t seem to move my yoke.

Gust lock in throttle quadrant most likely

1 Like

Iā€™m on standard version and it shows Ā£16.74 for me. Iā€™ve taken the plunge and purchased.

Am I right in saying, I paidĀ£16 49, is that correct for the premium deluxe discount

Ah yes, that was it. I thought that was only for the throttle, lol.

1 Like

Still rather new to the ATR but its a bit disappointing it only has an advisory VNAV System which seems really buggy, also its totally possible im doing something wrong as there is literally no documentation but the LNAV seems bugged too! :frowning:

The FMS looks like a modified version of the default FMS similar to the CRJ, there does seem to be some system depth and custom avionics, but its certainly not sim study level, but then the price doesnā€™t set the expecation for it to be, but labelling this ā€œExpertā€ series seems a bit far, its no where near on par something like the Inibuilds A310.

This said for the price, its probably still worth it.

2 Likes

I got a Ā£6 discount, taking it to Ā£10 odd, so it looks like you didnā€™t get the discount. :frowning:

1 Like