Asobo, you guys deserve some thanks!

I feel bad for the people at Asobo. If they read the forum they probably get pretty mad at all the negativity. Is FS2020 perfect. No. But they said this from the start. When they said they were going to be updating on a bi weekly basis what did you think they were going to be doing exactly? Continuing to improve the sim of course. I can’t think of any other studio that has been this awesome about giving content and bug fixes like this. They have laid out in the road map that they are planning all the way out to 2022! Most developers would be on to the next thing. Today we had a big update! Is there still bugs… yup. Did they just give us a bunch of fixes and some amazing scenery. Yup.

So what I would like is for us to share where we flew in the new update today and how cool it was.

I jumped in the 172 and wanted to check out Devils Tower. Took off from KGCC and had about a 20 min flight to the east to check it out. Flew around it for a while and really enjoyed seeing it in all its detail! kind of wild that it exists. I also went a read up about it after just because it looks so crazy. After flying around for a bit there is a small private grass runway right by it so I flew over to check it out and decided to set it down before it got dark.

Thanks Asobo for continuing to make this sim/game better!

Also look at the world map and how many places there are to check out!

81 Likes

Fully agree, with so many negativity on the forum, is good to see positive words that I agree 100%. Congrats and thanks Asobo.
I can’t imagine the level of product that we can have in 1 or years.

18 Likes

Not sure why you posted this in the ‘Bugs & Issues’ subsection, but I agree with the sentiment regardless. Amazing world update.

4 Likes

Hi @Pipboy022,
Could you move this post to the general discussion instead of self serve, bugs?
Thanks!

yeah sorry guys I thought that was where I was at when I published it. Actually I thought it was in the world discovery one. please hold… :wink:

3 Likes

Yup good work Asobo, some stunninng scenary

4 Likes

Agreed – I think they deserve a case of wine, for fixing the AP Plane issue …

Cant send wine from the USA , ( Customs etc) but

I am seriously considering sending them a “Microsoft Sidewinder II Force Feedback Joysick” to play with ( and as an interfacing challenge :wink:) if I can find one on Ebay.

3 Likes

Great scenery…pity they screwed up the A320 beyond recognition.

Hopefully they will repair it at some point.

Step by step. Lets them work and we will have the best simulator

5 Likes

I wish there is more post like this so I can see all the new updates. The forum is becoming a huge repository of complaints and bug reports.

5 Likes

Yeah indeed, I think the negativey here is because of the minority vocal people here complaining but I guarantee there are many whom are happy but are not vocal like myself just because we are busy exploring the world in the sim😃.

3 Likes

Also from me many thanks to Asobo. Thank you for making the USA the land of my dreams. Now I am flying from EDDF to KPHX and I have the feeling that the immersion is getting better and better. Also my performance has improved. Please Asobo keep up the good work. Many greetings from Germany. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Did a night flight from Newquay, Cornwall to London Gatwick last evening. Once I got above the clouds the stars appeared and the constellations and the moon were in the correct places. Brilliant.

1 Like

Great work Asobo! :grinning:

Yes, great work Asobo - best Update since the release of MSFS this year.
It might be that we have in around 1 year the best Flightsimulator
we had ever :heart_eyes:

cheers :wink:

1 Like

People love to whine and complain these days. Often they blame developers first and look for problems on their end later.
Asobo did a great job. Sure there were bugs but they fixed them and keep working further. This update is just amazing and all i can say is THANK YOU and stay safe.

1 Like

Have to agree.
I have had no game breaking issues since I joined the beta. Been great for me maybe I’ve just been lucky or I’m a glass half full type of guy. I understand some people are having issues and they can be frustrating but considering the scope and size of the game a little patience wouldn’t go amiss. Praise for Asobo and its partners is well deserved and to be honest a little thin on the ground.

SD

2 Likes

I echo all the positive feelings above - flight simulator is one of the most fantastic and complex games I have ever played - the work to program it must have been huge.

Full respect to the developers for producing free additional content for the sim and for squashing the bugs on a regular basis!

2 Likes

Totally agree. A great update, solved lots of issues + the world update is awesome. What’s not to like?

Thanks Asobo! Stay safe

11 Likes

Thanks Asobo, keep up the good work! Concentrate on quality!

2 Likes