ATC-Chatter is being developed for FS2020

Great news for those who loved the X-ATC-Chatter addon for x-plane.

The Commercial Designer & Creator of X-Camera, X-ATC-Chatter and X-Keypad (X-plane addons) has announced yesterday (on the X-plane forum at x-plane.org) that he is developing an X-ATC-Chatter equivalent for FS2020.
FS2020 Post Release Thread #2 - Page 20 - General Flight Sim - X-Plane.Org Forum

FS-ATC-Chatter

I’m in the process of writing an X-ATC-Chatter equivalent for FS2020.I have made good progress and have a working beta that is ready for some user feedback.

I would prefer to find some existing X-Plane X-ATC-Chatter users who are now flying FS2020 to help test. If you are interested please post your interest in the following thread.

I found it great for added immersion. My simmer husband loved the lady controller with the sexy Irish accent. :slightly_smiling_face:

22 Likes

Thanks for posting this. I’ll be starting the beta for this in a few days. I have a first cut of the player that seems to be working very well.

For those of you you already own X-ATC-Chatter your Regions clip folder can be used without modifications with the new FS2020 player. For those of you that do not own X-ATC-Chatter I will include a limited sample clips folder do you can help test without the need to buy the product.

I’m also interested in knowing if there is a site similar to X-Plane.org that has the forum functionality where files can be easily uploaded and shared with users that is FS2020 focused.

Mark Ellis
Stick and Rudder Studios

12 Likes

flightsim.to is a good freeware site to upload FS2020 files/mods/liveries/etc.

3 Likes

i guess this is the standalone program? cause i’m already using it in combination with P2ATC without problems

Hi, I have X-ATC Chatter - happy to test and assist, Bill

1 Like

Yes, the stand-alone player will play the clips for those users who are not using P2ATC.

Hi, I have the X-ATC Chatter - happy to test.

1 Like

To start thanks for doing this

I didn’t do X plane so I didn’t know what this was, I did find a good short demo on Utube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_N5_xyTc14U

Both I and my ‘he who must obey’ have X-ATC-Chatter and will be happy to beta test

Hi, I have X-ATC Chatter - happy to test and assist, Bill

Hi, I have X-ATC Chatter for x-plane - happy to test and assist.

I’ve been using X-ATC Chatter for x-plane for a long time, i’d be happy to test this in MSFS. So glad you are developing for it.

I don’t have the X-ATC chatter, but I’d be happy to test the mod.

One of the good addons for X-Plane that and a reasonable cost too. And yes I remember the female Irish ATC well

1 Like

The beta for FS2020 is now available here:

This is an open beta and it includes 400 clips in the U.S. so you can try it out for free.

Let me know what you think.

Mark

3 Likes

Great news. Thanks a lot.
Amazing that the x-plane.org site is allowing you to make the download available there.
:thinking:

Yes. I think they will be ok for a bit as I sell a fair amount of my X-Plane stuff on their store. I need to find a site similar to X-Plane.org for FS2020.

Mark

Thanks Mark, just tried a quick flight with it and it works well as a first build. No problem with connecting to MSFS and Microsoft Visual Studio redistributables not required to be installed for me. I also installed the full set of audio files from my X-ATC -Chatter which work without problems in MSFS. Thanks :slight_smile:

Great News. Thanks for letting me know.

Testing it now Mark , im not sure what i was expecting but this is so much more wow!!!

Working great while cruising around florida in my long-eze!

I typically do most of my flying around the uk and europe, if i was to purchase the file library would it work with msfs in the same way as what im testing now?

Thanks