ATC repeats the same flight level instructions for the same AI aircraft multuple

:wave: Thank you using the Bug section, using templates provided will greatly help the team reproducing the issue and ease the process of fixing it.

Are you using Developer Mode or made changes in it?

no

Which aircraft are using that experiences this issue?

LVFR A321

Brief description of the issue:

ATC keeps repeating the same altitude change instructions for the same AI aircraft multiple times in a row.

Provide Screenshot(s)/video(s) of the issue encountered:

Detailed steps to reproduce the issue encountered:

PC specs and peripheral set up:

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

Are you using DLSS?

:loudspeaker: For anyone who wants to contribute to this issue, Click on the button below to use this template:

Do you have the same issue if you follow the OP’s steps to reproduce it?

Provide extra information to complete the original description of the issue:

Are you using DX11 or DX12?

Are you using DLSS?

If relevant, provide additional screenshots/video:

This might be the same situation.

AI aircraft is cruising at 15,000 (per Little Nav Map) so this might be an AI issue.

It’s showing up on other planes while I’m enroute.

1 Like

Hello,

Our test team as completed 4 separate flights without ATC repeating any instructions to AI aircraft. Attempted over Scottish airways using the A321 from LFVR. Is there any further information you may be able to provide to reproduce this issue?

1 Like

I will try to make a screens hot as well when it happens.

It’s not only the LVFR aircraft. Today it happened in the default A320.

Ryanair 8944 descend and maintain Fl360

Repeated about 8+ times in my current flight on Xbox now.

I’m flying default a320neo from Biarritz to Heathrow.

1 Like

Could this issue happen because standard altimeter is not set for AI traffic? Then they fly slightly below cruise altitude

Not only are ATC constantly repeating flight level changes, at times they cut to the next message cutting of the previous one, all a bit messy.

1 Like

Yep, it’s a bit messy atm.

1 Like

It repeated itself 9 times just now. You see only 4… I’m not kidding.

2 Likes

@UnitedArt @RomoRocket @BladeRunner962

Please advise separately here if you removed all traffic mods - including ATC phraseology changes, liveries, FSLTL, FSTraffic, AIG, VFR Traffic or other BGL files, and can still recreate the problem.

Also, please advise if you’re using Live Traffic, Live Weather, Real-Time or some other combination. Thanks!

1 Like

I only have some a320 livery’s, not tried without them yet, and I use real time, live traffic, live weather, multiplayer off.

I’m just flying out of Auckland NZ but I can’t repeat the issue yet as it’s super quiet due to the time which is 6am and flights are low currently.

Edit/ scratch that starting to get repeated flight change and approach info for some flights.

Is there a way to enlarge the atc panel, that way I can grab a screenshot?

Because i’m on Xbox, none of the above addons are relevant. I only use 3rd party liveries. Do you want me to try the default Asobo A320, or any other default aircraft, without a livery?

Off course, just move your cursor over the edges of the ATC panel.

1 Like

Yes, let’s try to eliminate any variables - please make your configuration as vanilla/stock as possible. Thanks!

2 Likes

Ironically, I removed some mods, the problem disappeared, I added a mod and it came back. But, that’s a PC-specific mod, so by virtue of you being on XBox @UnitedArt , we can potentially eliminate my mod as a solid root cause. It may still be contributing though…

I will post my findings in the coming days👍

1 Like

Xbox series x

I removed all my liveries and purchased aircraft from marketplace.

All I had installed was default content and all world updates.

Radio chatter seemed fine until about 20 minutes or so into flight and this happened.

As you can see Flight 519 did respond to ATC at various intervals but ATC, carried on repeating itself, so in the end flight 519, said screw it and ignored ATC as well. :laughing:

1 Like

we had this issue with AIG based AI some updates ago, but it was reported and fixed to my understanding with SU10 or so - at least I have not seen in SU11 and SU10… I have not checked SU12B yet regarding this issue, but I have informed some of our testers to check it. If we see it now in SU12B I guess it has reemerged…

Please note this report has changed status to Bug Logged. Dev Team was able to repro the defect. Thanks to all who participated in the report.

4 Likes

That’s great to hear. Many thanks.