ATR no Electricals , black screens and EFB

Hello simmers! Hope to be helped. The new Atr when loading at airport cannot engage electricals , the battery switch is at OVRD position, and the the pad screen is dark. When start engines with Ctrl+E , engines starts normally but still no electrical systems engage on the plane …and the screens remain black! Also throttles not working visually but the plane increase speed with joystick normally. Already unistall it and istall it again but no luck. Also i restore msfs to vanilla state but nothing again…Any ideas ?

5 Likes

I suppose you tried bat switch to ON position ? OVRD is an emergency position

You have to wait some seconds in ON position before batteries power circuits , the time MFC do their self test.

i have done that already…but nothing…

estou com o mesmo problema. já tentei atualizar drives da placa de video mas não tive resultado. não via até agora nem um suport da asobo

ATR 42 ? You didn’t install it correctly, follow the README.txt again .Try to reinstall … :rofl:

LOL
Actually the one you mention works fine.
I have seen it working while my legit copy (both 42 and 72) won’t work. :stuck_out_tongue:

Its e legal copy, also Microsoft support is check it why does not work, its a processor technology called AVX , that my old processor don’t support .

Its e legal copy, also Microsoft support is check it why does not work, its a processor technology called AVX , that my old processor don’t support .

Sorry for you , of course my reply was a joke !!!
I made a search on G**** and had this answer ! :face_vomiting:

I have a very similar situation, but only on the pilot’s tablet there are frames, but nothing is written in them. Moreover, I have a fairly powerful computer, all drivers and Windows itself have been updated

I have this problem now too. Loads completely dead with no option for exterior power. What sucks is that worked fine for about 8 days.

fellows,

I just bought this Airplane and try to fly after install and I have exactly the same situation reported here: The ATR have the engines running, the exterior and interior textures are all ok, but the Avionics, Electricals on all screens are “black” (in fact they have only the reflection of the cockpit), the EFB that should be working have the same problem off and only the reflection of the cockpit). The buttons in the panel and overhead panel seem to work when you press them, but nothing happens related to the operated button.
Have tried to install, uninstall and reinstall already 3 times with no success.
The sim and the other airplanes are ok, this only hapens to this airplane. I will try to address Microsoft support about this.

1 Like

Same happen to me as early as last night, July 19, 2023, with the exception that I was using the ATR, which work normally. . I just were gaming in a flight with the ATR 42. Once I arrived to destiny, and turn off the plane, went back to main page and notice there were an up date for ATR. I installed the update and after that, both ATR 42 -72 simply doesn´t work. Tablet is dark, no energy at all, some switches are on weird position like battery that instead being off at the begining, now is in overrride position and most probably many others. I uninstall and reinstall the planes again, nothing happen, make a hard console rest, nothing happen. If Ibegin the flight from runway, it works very smooth, however all cockpit is totally black like there were no energy at all. Not even let me to back to cold and dark, because tablet is off as well. I a few…same bad experience as Pacusair, only that very very recently… Also noticed that battery selector is on EMEr, pilot amd co-piñot wipers are on on Fast position, and most probably many others weird bad switches.

I am having the same issue. Last week, the ATR was working fine. Now, when I try to use it, there are no screens, just black. This happens even when starting on the runway with engines running. Very frustrating not to be able to use an aircraft I paid for. I am using FS on the Xbox Series S.

jmwiley77, if you still have this issue with ATR, unistall it and re install it again to previous version. You´ll see it will works just fine.

jmwiley77, if you still have this issue with ATR, unistall it and re install it again to previous version. You´ll see it will works just fine.

How can I find the previous version?

If you uninstall and reinstall it, the previous version is the one that will be installed.

I have the same problem.
When I switch on the ATR, there is electricity for a short time,
about 5 seconds, then everything is black.
Reinstalled - no change.

yeah this is a persistent issue. This aircraft is so buggy. Hans needs to hire a bigger team. The same quirks and weirdness happen on his other aircraft too.

I tried going to content manager and deleting the ATR package and other liveries. Several times that didn’t work. I’m using an Xbox series S. I found the only thing that worked for me was to reset the Xbox. Not deleting everything. Go for the option that is least destructive. Which is to reset the Xbox and still keep the games and apps. That worked out for me.