[ATSimulations] Antonov An-2. Work in progress!

https://www.facebook.com/ATSimulations

2 Likes

Fix the P.149 first!!!

9 Likes

I am not part of the company, I am just informing you :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Can’t open the link without FB account. :expressionless:

…and @phobos8287 is right. I’m not gonna throw any more money in the direction of AT-Simulations until they start to communicate with their customers again. And posting pictures with a few words doesn’t help. I’ve lost faith in this company. Take JustFlight as an example. At first they’re fixing all the bugs of their released product and than they gonna release a new one. They answer to every ticket, message and email. They even have a guy here on this forum that answers questions within reasonable time.
AT-Simulations: You have a long way to go. The way it is now I cannot recommend your products to anyone until you got better.

7 Likes

Yeah, I don’t want to hear about the An-2. I want the volume mess on the P.149 handled first. Then we can talk An-2.

6 Likes

Yes please!

1 Like

The bulbous cockpit should be fun in VR

I want that An-2 really bad… but I must agree that they should fix P.149 completely first. I hope it will happen before the An-2 release.

2 Likes

Any news? Is the project dead?

No updates since June, if it’s not dead it’s certainly resting.

1 Like

The expected release is “before the end of 2021”. But anything can happen given the constant changes in the core sim.

I do not know how I feel about ATSimulations making the An-2 for Asobo. It looks awesome, but P.149 has not seen any update since the release.

5 Likes

That’s not necessarily true. It did have one… but after a long time and THAT was a long time ago. It does work well but… has some annoying ■■■■ about it… Some issues that should have really been fixed. I think it still rains inside and the volume is still messed up on other aircraft unless they have a volume knob which needs to be turned up.

4 Likes

Any news on that one? Latest news was like a half year ago.

I suppose it’s kind of like the updates for the aircraft. :wink:

3 Likes

Maybe the new connection of AT and Asobo means they get the Focke Wulff up to speed and put it in the Marketplace as well later on, after the AN-2 is released.
As imo it’s the best of such an aircraft class in MSFS, that would be great.
I have never flown it in the rain, can’t comment on a leaking canopy :rofl:

P.S.:
The cockpit of the AN-2 looked awesome in the Twitch stream !
I like very much that they work directly with Asobo on this for the release !

2 Likes

Yes quite signifficant news.

2 Likes

Nice, thanks a lot. It starts at 1:08:00, might come out this year and will be 15$ like the ju-52 and might be part of a world update

1 Like

Cri Cri is even more broken then the P.149 for a long time. So how long is this An-2 going to be airworthy after you buy it when it does not get any updates?

3 Likes

This series of planes will coincide with Sim Updates. The other series of planes (like Junkers) will coincide with World Updates.