[August 24, 2023] Expert Series I: ATR 42-600 / 72-600 Update 1.0.31

I have having the same issue, All RNAV approaches I’ve noticed in the Canadian Arctic that I’ve executed once you hit the FAF, the next waypoint is some 3000nm away…

Going to go out on a limb and say, it would be nice if we had visually working de ice boots that would shed the ice off like the TBM has…

Would be nice to have flying the atr going into winter…

1 Like

My God, where is the update on this plane? What lack of respect is this towards consumers?

8 Likes

Same fate as the CRJ? After few small updates never got updated ever again.

3 Likes

Yeah totally agree with you! Things are nowadays developed half a way

1 Like

I don’t fly it at night anymore for this reason. the glow from the side windows is beyond annoying. such a shame the state of the ATR currently

I deleted it… just sat there for months not working properly. Such a shame indeed.

2 Likes

And yesterday once again my hydraulics and electricity failed shortly after startup. This has been a bug for quite a while now and it’s time for an update.

1 Like

hard to believe that’s not fixed yet.

2 Likes

Yes! I checked yesterday and there’s no update that I missed.

1 Like

starting to wish they never interfere with Milviz ATR

10 Likes

Since Flight One ATR for FS9, I was fan of this plane. I’ve tried to solve the faults of the MSFS2020 version, also I’ve done a SpadNeXt profile.
Now I’m tired to fight against the malfunctions. This is not a plane, is a nest of bugs. Uninstalled.

2 Likes

Talked to Hans on a different forum (discord).The bug was fixed already but he don’t know when the next update will be delivered by MS.

6 Likes

To be fair this bug is merely annoying while taxiing it still flies fine

At least this is good news to see they are still updating the aircraft. They could have stopped.

1 Like

Wonder if he can also point out if he can address the issue of the ATR being underpowered on takeoff? Still can’t takeoff the ATR on a 3,500 ft. runway while the real ATR can do this no problem. :confused:

2 Likes

Don’t forget trim. On the EFB section payload press “set trim”!

The ATR in the sim is hugely underpowered. I departed IRL yesterday with a takeoff weight of around 22.7 tonnes, 72+3 pax full bags etc, and it still took miles less than the sim version at empty weight.

10 Likes

Well I did my first flight and it went ok ish. Hotel mode seems to be bugged though as in you can’t get prop 2 to spin up after using it for a startup. Sure it will provide power after a flight but you won’t get back in the air without a restart.

Of course the hydraulic issue was something I had to work around but few bugs aside she flew quite well. She’s quite the beast tbh and runs away easy if I can’t bring throttle to neutral. Looking forward to more fixes. Gamepad seemed to work ok but I still wish I could use the Asobo keyboard throttle presets in ATR and CRJ. Something I imagine they will have not sorted with the 330 either.

I do like the model though and with the tablet and simbrief it works well enough. Was odd it didn’t require injected Navigraph DB but I use the nvbase anyways so it was fairly easy to load the plane. Much better than the release build I tried even with bugs. Patch will be be have me flying this WAY more.

It’s not for me, that said you NEED condition lever #2 to be in Feather position to be able to disengage prop brake. If condition lever is in Auto, the prop brake will not disengage

You can either use the auxiliary hydraulic pump or put the #1 condition lever in Auto mode to bring hydraulic pressure high enough to disengage it, but condition lever #2 has to remain in feather until the prop brake is disengaged