[August 24, 2023] Expert Series I: ATR 42-600 / 72-600 Update 1.0.31

There seems to be a bug in the ATR’s bluepump, when the left engine is not started and aux pump and xfeed are not pressed, just pressing the bluepump will still give hydraulic pressure to the ground steering, which is not possible in the older versions.

Can you default the hydraulic, DC and AC switches to off.

Can EFB add a map function and a hide function.

But that’s the theory, I’m looking for a performance calculcator based on my weight.

I doubt if the flight modelling is accurate enough to worry too much about exact numbers - its simply Notch & Go (and pray)

1 Like

Thanks but still I like to play with calculator and tools even if it’s not that important in the sim. For example with the G3000 and citation you get the “minimum runway lenght required” displayed.

That’s what I was looking in the ATR tablet for takeoff

One of the ground vehicles next to the aircraft keeps jumping up and down in the air in my sim.Must be some mapping issue.

Does EFB have access to Navigraph charts now or is it planned?

I figured out and problem solved.
It was my (stupid) mistake.
I had set the take-off trim DN instead of UP :frowning:
LOL

2 Likes

you’re FIRED! :rofl:

Yesterday I was blessed with the availability message for thus update. I fly this plane a lot and I’m glad to see the inverted cross feed and PA issues being dealt with. I hope today I’ll have time to try it.
It would be really nice to have a cargo version in the future.

1 Like

Prop break problem was solved in previous update.

This is the plane I fly the most. You’re probabaly having some specific issues.

Is the plane fuel quantity set by the entry in the MCDU or by the entry into ‘Load Aircraft’ or by the entry in the Performance tab or by the MSFS in sim weight screen?

The PMS controlls turbine max power when throttle is at notch. For TO and MCT( maximum continous torque) it allows N1 to 100% and for CLB, CRZ and TO (in flight with power lever below 50%) N1 goes up to 82%. The torque is the main difference between these modes. TO allow the higher torque, like the lower gear in a car so you can change speed quickly, used for take off and for landing because itbmay require a go around. CLB the torque is property adjusted with speed for a better climbing. MCT is highest torque alloweable to operate for a long time, used when flying single engine. And CRZ is set for best cruise torque at a certain power settings. So PMS limits the power when Power Lever is at notch and set the proper torque ( proppeller angle) for each flight phase.
I descent on CRZ.

1 Like

I usually descent at 1500 fpm with room to slow down when plane is heavy. I always us VS and I got used to it because VNAV never worked very well. Th avg GS is 230KTS on descent so using it I set my TOD, which is usually a few miles before the calculated by VNAV. Ther is no AT so you have to manage your speed not go beyond limits or stay at the proper glide slope.

1 Like

It’s actually for every situation you need full power and want to keep it all within limits.

1 Like

Would be useful to include the prop brake procedure in the in-sim checklist.

There are sections here for hotel and non-hotel mode procedures.

When you choose to start from the runway, the aircraft is in reverse mode. Throttling up makes the aircraft go backwards.

EFB keeps freezing and no longer functions when selecting certain click spots