Australian Bush Trip woe

Hi!
Decided I should try the supplied Bush trips not really bothering in the past.

Started and completed the Queensland one. Hit all POI’S and for each leg got the congrats leg complete message. In the Bush Trip menu though it only states 80% complete and when I click on it I get taken back to the start of the last leg.

Completed it twice now and no joy. My OCD can’t cope with it saying 80% :rofl:

Trying to ignore it and started another but would like to understand if I’m doing the final part incorrectly.

Am I supposed to complete off the runway at a parking spot?

Thanks!

Ps yes I have searched and see similar issues historically but thought issues were resolved :man_shrugging:

No, unfortunately they haven’t been.
If you do a search for “bush trip not completed” and arrange the responses by latest post, you will see a continuous amount of posts right up to the current date!

brilliant. found this and it seems to have resolved it one issue.

thank you.

Admin please close this if possible. After proper searching it’s really a duplicate.