Auto pilot Dosent work

What is very strange that the A320 is under AP control, hence the bank angle can never be greater than 33deg.
Have you tried disconnecting the joystick for troubleshooting?

Even without AP the bank angle can’t exceed 33deg without pilot input.

Looking at the roll attitude, it is irrelevant what the FMC, FCU or PFD settings/indications are.

Yes I did it long back. Even it did not work.

Any additional livery or other modification installed?
Community folder is empty?

Yes empty. I have pics in dropbox folder now. How can i share link ? I guess it doesn’t allow here.

Usually screenshot is taken in PNG format which is quite big in size. Especially at 4K resolution. Usually I have to open it using paint and save as JPEG to compress it a little.

Pic 1

Pic 2

Pic 3

Pic 4

Pic 5

Have tried uninstalling, exiting MSFS and re-installing the A320?

Issue with Boeing too !

It is sounding more and more like an issue with your joystick.

I don’t think so ! I disconnected joystick too immediately after take off and even without it yet all.

You mean you took off, turned on the autopilot, and then disconnected your joystick? Did you disconnect your throttle? I see in your screenshot that you were in TOGA and not Climb mode.

1 Like

I have done it earlier. Now it just turns immediately after AP is engaged once aircraft is stabilized upon takeoff.

Well, after takeoff you should be in Climb mode, not TOGA. So the aircraft is NOT stabilized. I would try flying it manually for a short time and get the FD cross lined up in the center before you turn on the autopilot.

1 Like

Sometimes I’ve been having an issue where even if my FD is centered, when I engage AP it still banks to the left and right. I’m using the FBW mod, latest stable version.

1 Like

I’m using the development version BTW and haven’t seen that behavior.

Another question for @SteelPolecat290, I see the aircraft is trying to fly to BALCO according to the FMC, but the VFR map is not showing the flight plan. Did you create the flight plan in the planner tool, manually in the FMC, or import from SimBrief?

Are you using the in-game ATC?