Azure voice and live weather down

This is day 3 of the sim being offline. I love this sim and try to keep my spirits up on it especially when there’s so many complaints but 3 days offline with no explanation or eta…this is very frustrating.

It must be geographic in nature in that case, as it’s working for me in the UK.

Lasted all of about 40 seconds before Azure voice cut out. I shut it down. Basically a rage-quit. I had a long, tough day. Wanted to relax with some flying. I’m not dealing with this ■■■■ tonight. Didn’t even notice if the weather was working or not. It may have been. Maybe not. It was clear where I started my flight, so I don’t know for sure.

Instead I’m going to relax and wind down by blowing up part of a small Caribbean island nation in Far Cry 6 instead. At least I know Ubisoft’s online services are reliable and actually work.

6 Likes

See? THIS is why I keep P3D and XP installed. For days like these. :wink:

I think mass murder (in game, of course) is probably a better fit today for me to relax with anyway. lol

1 Like

Azure was down for me but came back in the last 10mins.

Reeeeally patchy service from Azure generally. I think if I was an enterprise customer I would not be very impressed.

Live weather worked for me today but Azure didn’t last a short flight between Atlanta and Miami. Back to offline ATC for me.

Azure voice srill goes out within 10 minutes of any of my flights.
Live Weather appears to be working.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.