Back in Time – World War 2 Exploration Guided Tour – Episode 1

Thanks for joining anyway. Much of the info I shared by voice is from www.forgottenairfields.com.

Also, a videostream with audio has been made and should be available on youtube . Link should be in this forum soon.

3 Likes

Awesome! Look forward too seeing that :+1:

Possibly you need to enable „push to talk“. Usually the FS2020 event channels only let you speak if you have that feature enabled.

Have a look here:

[Tell Tours] Switzerland - "From North To South" (Leg 1) - #8 by Steeler2340

Hope that helps.

Push to Talk is enabled. Besides I just wanted to listen to the commentary, not talk.

Stream link is here: Flight Simulator 2020 - Back in Time – World War 2 Exploration Guided Tour – Episode 1 - YouTube

1 Like

Twatt

RNAS Twatt (HMS Tern) is a former Royal Navy Air Station located near Twatt, Orkney, Scotland.

Airfields

Landing on various former airfields.

Weather

Somewhere up north in Scottland. Visibility: “I am looking forward to my Whisky!”

Wick

Wick (Scottish Gaelic: Inbhir Ùige (IPA:[ˈinivɪɾʲˈuːkʲə]), Scots: Week [3]) is a town and royal burgh in Caithness, in the far north of Scotland. The town straddles the River Wick and extends along both sides of Wick Bay.

1 Like

hi! is there any way I can replay this? i want to take the tour

This link should work for you: Flight Simulator 2020 - Back in Time – World War 2 Exploration Guided Tour – Episode 1 - YouTube

1 Like