Beautiful Model of the World Airports

I have to say at this price point, these airports are superb, some lovely details and great performance. Bought Lille, Bolzano and Genoa and they run really well and look cool.

Has anyone bought any of the others?

3 Likes

Yes, I agree! I’m on xbox so have to be careful about which airports I select (due to crashes with some) but I have LIMJ/Genoa and LIPB/Bolzano and they are xbox-friendly and fun to fly between. I’m waiting to get their airports in Spain until the next world update that covers that area but this is definitely a great developer with fair prices. It looks like they don’t have Lille yet for xbox but I’ll be interested in that one too.

1 Like

Decent airports and he’s started to add animated jetways to them now.

I paid the 28 Euro membership on his website so I could download all of them. It went up to 32 Euro recently which I think is still good value for the number of airports available.

https://beautifulmodelworld.ru/

8 Likes

Wow, that membership deal is an amazing value. Too bad not an option for xbox - yet another reason I keep considering move to PC :frowning:

1 Like

Exactly.
I bought membership just before increasing.
Now i have my home airport and my last airport visited in Spain much better and realistic than before.
A great work

Had a look at the web site. Airports look very nice, and the pricing is great. But I would like to know a bit more before considering further - who is it, how long has it been going, what are the plans for the future, etc. BTW, looks like there are some free ones for those who might want to test. Cheers.

1 Like

Oh man, thank you SO much for that… instantly membered up!

this guy did such an amazing job on the Locher airport, a quant little grass strip between the mountains north of his other freeware airport-Bolzano.
I saw a turbo prop land on Locher once, on youtube, ever since then i’ve browsed flightsim.to for it… and he MADE that particular one…including the church and the powerlines on the approach.
i’ve LOVed his work, now i’m sure i’m going to love it even more with all the airports he’s made so far… that flight between bolzano and Locher i’ve done many times, exciting every time!

Thanks very much for this golden tip!

Woof ~ Woof & Salute!

Steiny

2 Likes

If you bought 3 separately, May as well have just bought the membership for $32. Gets you access to all of his sceneries and any future sceneries of his. But, yes, they are fantastic for the price point. He’s going back and adding custom animated jetways now too!

Yeah, problem I have is im on both Xbox and PC. There might be a day I need to play on Xbox so buying them from the store gets me them on both platforms. Curse of two platforms…

1 Like

My favourite is Zurich, LSZH, I love that airport (paid addon from the marketplace), maybe I am missing out on some that are even better, but its so good (especially at night with the lighting).

I sometimes fly cargo from LSZH, across the mountains into Italy to Milan Malpensa Airport (LIMC), its a short but stunning flight.

1 Like

Has anyone tried them on Xbox? Do they cause CTDs?

It is worth paying the full subscription…
I love the Venice (flew there so many times as passenger IRL), Genoa and the Spanish airports (Reus - my home town, Valencia, Bilbao , Vigo - a very beautiful approach…, and several others I have never been IRL but which look great in the sim).
Only problem is jetways are not animated, but he is working on this now… I think Lille in France already has animated jetways.
A real bargain and a must buy…

1 Like

Ahhhh, gotcha!

And the best part, is that the developer is EXTREMELY eager to work on airports that are requested by subscribers in his forums. If you can provide detailed images of a local airport and it’s buildings, he will most likely take you up on the offer, assuming it’s not a mega-airport and is not being worked on by someone else.

1 Like

I can’t see it. They are great from an fps perspective. they are £8 gbp in the store well worth a tryout

I have their Bilbao airport on Xbox. No issues. The main building pops a bit in the distance fog, it doesn’t fully blend with the environmental atmosphere at long distances, that’s about it. No CTDs.

It needs a little update I think. Its a little choppy even on PC and I have some missing textures on some of the people in the terminal.

I did get an update recently. Only difference I noticed is that they added a small construction area where the Bilbao “Hollywood” sign used to be—which is surprisingly true to life, they’re building some new parking lot or something there, although I believe the Bilbao sign was never removed.

But other than the distance fog thing I mentioned, no graphical issues or textures missing or anything for me on Xbox at least. It’s also been working fine after each Sim Update.

1 Like

Does anyone know if the developer can still get paid if I subscribe? and will the downloads work?

I see he is in Russia and his website forum indicates he may not be getting any more or able to work on them.

Thanks.
Kart

Exactly this. The downloads have been removed and dev declared force majeure. However this has been going on since the start of the war, and there has been no effort to provide any means of downloading content for paid customers. And it’s not making sense since he is now alsoon the marketplace and is selling old AND new content there. So it’s a contradiction. Customers that already payed and where he did already receive money from (pre-war) can’t download anything.
But new marketplace customers can download their paid content …

So this causing a lot of customers on his site feeling misled, myself included.
He did post something saying he would honor his deal to his existing customers, but so far without any result.

5 Likes