Best payware under 25 dollars

Looking for a payware plane for under 25 bucks, I was wondering if the 737 max is any good, any thoughts?

P40B from Big Radials

1 Like

NO, do not buy the 737 Max, do not buy from bredok3d. It is a terrible product and I cannot believe it has been let on to the Marketplace. Overall however it is your choice, but many people have got it and regretted it. There will be a better Free 737 from pmp and a $100 pmdg 737.

5 Likes

Absolutely not. It’s not worth five bucks, let alone 25.

If you’re on a tight budget and into airliners, I would suggest sticking to some of the better freeware mods out there. The A32NX, the 787 mod in the works from Heavy Division, and so forth.

Wasting money on poor models isn’t something I’d advise. Just save yourself the trouble and the $ and wait for something truly good. :hugs:

2 Likes

I love puttering around in the wings 42 Bleriot. you just can’t be in a hurry to get anywhere with it…!

The Indiafoxtecho MB-339, without hesitation. It may be $26 though (can’t see the price anymore since I own it).

3 Likes

It’s not a large plane like the 737, but when I bought the Carenado Waco from Marketplace, it was under $15. Excellent modeling, textures, sounds, and wonderful for VFR flying. I think it’s probably the best bang for the buck purchase so far.

1 Like

I agree with Kotse’s recommendation. The Carenado Waco is one of my favorites of the planes I’ve bought. I fly it more than anything else when I just want to relax and take in the sites. Hard to beat for the money and a blast fly - handles well. Looks and sounds amazing too.

Absolutely THIS

3 Likes

The only good payware aircraft for now is Aerosoft CRJ.

It worths every penny.

1 Like

Jajjjaajajajajajajajajajajajajajaj

Its fine, but it’s not good, and much less 50 euros

1 Like

ATSimulations p.149 Focke-Wulff ATSimulations - Focke-Wulf P.149D [MSFS]
Carenado Waco and Arrow III (in-game marketplace)
FlyingIron Simulations Spitfire L.F Mk IXc Spitfire L.F Mk IXc for Microsoft Flight Simulator – FlyingIron Simulations ($27 but still)
Sim Skunk Works G91 Fiat Aeritalia https://orbxdirect.com/category/aircraft-tools/msfs
IRIS Simulations Jabiru J160/J170 https://orbxdirect.com/category/aircraft-tools/msfs currently in discount $13.50.
Wing42 Bleriot https://wing42.com/bleriot-xi/
Asobo Top Rudder Solo 103 (in-game marketplace)
and of course the IndiaFoxtEcho MB-331 which can be found from in-game marketplace or OrbX.

3 Likes

simMarket: V.G.P. - POWERSTOL TIRE + FLOAT VERSION MSFS On sale at 9 euros usually 12, perfect for VR and comes with wheels and amphibious floats.

2 Likes

The just flight’s Arrow is a lot better than Carenado ones. A LOT

4 Likes

I don’t think it is less than $25 though.

This thread was about the best add-ons for under 25 dollars. Just Flight Arrow is the second most expensive add-on after the CRJ, so it is an excluded choice. Also, I suspect you don’t have both Arrows, as the JF Arrow is not THAT much better in my opinion.

2 Likes

I know but why suggesting Carenado Arrow that is clearly cheaper but also worse?

1 Like

It’s A LOT better. Day & Night situation. Believe me.

3 Likes

Maybe because it fits with the original request?
If the OP does not want to spend more than 25 dollars why suggest anything priced higher?

Also it does not seem that bad according to this review

1 Like

I disagree, and I have them both. Anyway, you’re still kind of missing the point of this thread. It’s not about which one of these two aircraft are better, as opinions vary and are subjective. The thread is about which add-ons are the best for under 25 bucks, and JF Arrow is not under 25 bucks add-on. The price/quality ratio has to be taken into account, as the thread title suggests. In my opinion both of the Arrows can happily coexist, as they are from different era, have different strenghts and weaknesses, and different price points and value propositions.

2 Likes